Black Shark Release Date?

Guest denneym1

Guest InThaKnow

Truth is, you will be Lucky to see it before the end of the year due to many bugs that have been caused by the new addon...

The addon has created many problems to the original lockon and will take time to fix....

End of the year is looking more likely as a release date.....

Ooooooo xmas eh?

Obviously, I have no idea when it will emerge, but if they leave it that late, I imagine many customers will be lost, I'm just about calling it a day on this game anyway its only the thought of a good helicopter to fly that keeps me hanging on, but since its using the same very inefficiant code as lockon and will use star****, then having to wait that long will probably be the final straw that makes me leave the whole thing behind

oo err...missus:animals_bunny:

** Anti-Pastie**

Ooooooo xmas eh?

Obviously, I have no idea when it will emerge, but if they leave it that late, I imagine many customers will be lost,...

I don’t know how many customers will be lost, but I do know that there will be a lots more new customers PLUS all of us who will stay with FC.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

*whips out his sales-stand with the Patience-lotion™ tubes in it* Get it here!

Seriously, I'm getting Black Shark even if I have to wait until 2010 for it.

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

"it will be done when its done"..."tomorrow"...Yep...it's a shame

We know these answers...all of us

...but we need an intelligent answer...from ED...maybe from testers...not from kindergarden kids

We'd like to get a date ...not an exact...or a name of a month...just more or less ... coz it's not a demand.

BUT !

PLEASE be quiet if you are not a tester...at least...or if you know nothing interesting about the Realising Date.

PS:....& again : plz B intelligent if U reply

sry 4 the "clever" words...but i cant stand the "under the level" kinda posts.

• Like 1

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

The devs are still working out the different on-board systems, so I don't think it will be ready before summer, read well, ready, after that the game needs to be distributed. So count on October 2006 or something in the vicinity.

^

|

|

Serious enough? Yes, all we need is some wild speculation...

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

I give it another 6 months before its in a final beta and annoying glitches are being taken care of....say another 6 months after that?

If speed tree is implemented I wouldnt mind waiting on another year for BS...especially if most of the bugs are squashed.

HungaroJET testers will not be able to give you answer you seek because of NDA... We are not allowed to make such comments. And noone from ED will be able to give you definite date, as if a new serious bug is found, release date can be put off for moths... After all ED will want release a complete, optimised product, which would require as little patches as possible. I furmly accept that it will be released when it is ready. And for me, it's good enough and serious answer.

Cheers,

BIOLOG

The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.

Actualy I think they said somewhere that it would come out in 2 weeks?

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Enemy Engaged: Comanche vs Hokum

Hi People,

You could always try an older Helo (Ka-50) combat simulator and practice flying an Helo.

Enemy Engaged: Comanche vs Hokum

Comanche RAH-66 vs Hokum KA-52

http://www.razorworks.com/enemyengaged/

i9 13900KS  (H150i), RTX 4090, 64 GB RAM @ 6000 MHz CL30, TM Warthog HOTAS + MFD's, MFG Crosswind, LG 48GQ900, Valve Index VR, TrackIR 5, Win11 Pro x64