MSI gtx 760 issues please help

Hello, i've used this GTX 760 for some months now, and suddently i can't play any games over 30Fps anymore... and my customer wont do anything when they dont have the card in stock anymore.. my card is not overheated because im monitoring the temprature and im turning the fan up to 100% everytime i play... when im using Kombuster to benchmark nothing seems wrong really, i can take Lakes of Titan at over 100fps for 1 hour+. but when im playing games ive got some giant fps loss....

so, it just started a weekend, suddently when i opened DCS i was at 18FPS and restart reinstalled the game and when i just deleted it for rage reasons i seemed to have no problems at all and when it is installed i can suddently play arma 2 on much higher graphics than ever before?

i can run it at 170% at max graphics with 55-60+ fps??????

but dcs is just... but as i said when it was deleted there where no problems to see, i use The Forest as test for my GPU and it was at 60+ fps all the time, but yesterday i downloaded dcs again, and i got used to having no problems so i just opened it at it was at god damn 17FPS again, and when i ran The Forest it was at 20 fps not higher than that. then i restarted my PC and the Forest was still running at 20 FPS so i tried to run Falcon BMS 4,32... it was at 60+FPS and no issues there, but The Forest was still... And now im here trying to find a fix because i would really like to play DCS again soon, when i check MSI afterburner it is at 99% usage of my GPU... and when i first got it i ran DCS at maxmimum with 60fps... Please help... :cry:

GTX760 4GB OC, CORE I5 3.10 Ghz, Windows 7 Home premium 64bit, 6GB DDR3 ram.

Hello, i've used this GTX 760 for some months now, and suddently i can't play any games over 30Fps anymore... and my customer wont do anything when they dont have the card in stock anymore.. my card is not overheated because im monitoring the temprature and im turning the fan up to 100% everytime i play... when im using Kombuster to benchmark nothing seems wrong really, i can take Lakes of Titan at over 100fps for 1 hour+. but when im playing games ive got some giant fps loss....

so, it just started a weekend, suddently when i opened DCS i was at 18FPS and restart reinstalled the game and when i just deleted it for rage reasons i seemed to have no problems at all and when it is installed i can suddently play arma 2 on much higher graphics than ever before?

i can run it at 170% at max graphics with 55-60+ fps??????

but dcs is just... but as i said when it was deleted there where no problems to see, i use The Forest as test for my GPU and it was at 60+ fps all the time, but yesterday i downloaded dcs again, and i got used to having no problems so i just opened it at it was at god damn 17FPS again, and when i ran The Forest it was at 20 fps not higher than that. then i restarted my PC and the Forest was still running at 20 FPS so i tried to run Falcon BMS 4,32... it was at 60+FPS and no issues there, but The Forest was still... And now im here trying to find a fix because i would really like to play DCS again soon, when i check MSI afterburner it is at 99% usage of my GPU... and when i first got it i ran DCS at maxmimum with 60fps... Please help... :cry:

GTX760 4GB OC, CORE I5 3.10 Ghz, Windows 7 Home premium 64bit, 6GB DDR3 ram.

Did you updgrade your GPU drivers in the meantime? Try rolling back.

Edited by wasyl00

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 10 Pro x64, Asus PG279Q, i7-6700K, Nvidia GTX1080TI, 16GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, TM Warthog, Saitek Combat Pro Rudder Pedals, TIR5+Trackclip

check for modified d3d9.dll anywhere in your system. Do they change when dcs is uninstalled? Have you ever tried to use softh?

Custom Pit 476 Recruiting

i9-12900KF, 32 GB DDR5, Gigabyte Aorus Z690 Master, Gigabyte RTX 2080 Ti, 1TB Sabrent Roket 4+ 2x750GB RAID-0, TrackIR 5 /w clip, CRG9 49” Curved Ultrawide Flight Display+15" Touchscreen+17" Gauges display, Thrustmaster Warthog+7.5cm, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, Streamdeck, Butt Kicker and pneumatic G-Seat

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20220716.png

Forums Signature V4_500x100_20221002.png