F-15C Flight Qualification Campaign

Hi Sabre! long time!

I was just thinking : are you planning to upgrade and release your wonderful F-15C training campaing for 2.5 now? I bet it would be the entry door to a lot of newcomers... I just made the experiment and if you prentend to know nothing about DCS and only have the (very basic) DCS manual and try to understand all about the F-15C it can be very difficult for a newcomer... How to use the navigation modes, why on earth in the ME waypoints are starting at 0 and is the ILSN pointing to the IAF or the Runway (it did change in the last iterations... right?) all sorts of details that are simply not well documented and I bet that with a proper training campaing, a lot of people would start out DCS, wiht ist great free ME and theatre, with the F-15C...JEFX

Exactly!

It's been almost 3 years since they took off the purchase availability of the "F-15C Basic Flight Training Qualification Practice Missions" and launched other advanced (F-15C Aggressors BFM Campaign) ?!?

And the ones that are starting at DCS with FC3 or single modules (F-15C,Mig29)???

Every week in related groups on Facebook or Forums (especially during ED sales) are followed by the comments: "Why there are no training missions","I did buy the F-15C module but some little tips on how to arm and navigate? etc?"

But Maple Flag simply does not see it or simply ignores it.

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

how to get a key / password?

DCS: Black Shark 1 orig. DVD, Black Shark 2, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, FC3, Combined Arms, A-10C, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Normandy, WWII Assets Pack

RiG: i7 7700k@5GHz watercooled, 16GB DDR@4133MHz, Asus Maximus IX Apex, 2x 240GB M.2 SSDs @ RAID0, Asus ROG Strix 1070OC 8GB @1950MHz, 34" Asus Curved UWQHD 100Hz, 24"Samsung TFT, HTC Vive, 2x8" LCDs@TM CougarMFDs, TM Warthog HOTAS, Saitek PCDash2, Belkin N52te Nostromo, Logitech G900, G910 + G933 Snow, TrackIR5

CS: Hawkeye

• 9 months later...

Well, noob here wanting to learn to fly the US planes and I can see this has been going on for 4 years so I'm not going to even bother asking. I've been looking forward to getting into this game for years and now finally have a PC that can run it well but sooooo disappointed by the lack of tutorials within the game. I've heard of a few friends being put off by the learning curve of this game and I'm learning it mostly by trial and error. And a lot of searching forums and youtube! Come on ED, sort this out!

• 1 year later...