Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals - ToeBrake Malfunction

Hi,

today my right toebrake stopped working. I had a similar Issue before, where the right toebrake didn't work aswell, but in addition influenced the left one. This isn't the case this time, but it still seems to be an issue with the controler, as the sensors themselves still work fine.

Did someone have similar issues with these pedals?

As this is the second issue within half a year after purchase, I don't think I want to have a replacement again. Can you recommend other pedals?

Thanks,

mav

Can you recommend other pedals?

I have a pair of CH pedals. They're cheaper than most others, i've only had them since christmas but have had no trouble with them so far. I can reccomend them.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0000512IE/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1423452100&sr=8-3&keywords=Rudder+pedals&pi=AC_SX200_QL40&dpPl=1&dpID=41TMb2WGQxL&ref=plSrch&dpPl=1&dpID=41TMb2WGQxL&ref=plSrch

Come fly with me, lets fly, lets fly away! -Sinatra

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Specs: Lenovo Y50 with GTX 860m (2GB), i7 4700HQ 2.4GHz, 8GB Ram. Corsair K70(MX Blues are awesome!), Benq GW2760HS monitor, Steelseries V3 Prism headset, TM Warthog Hotas, Sidewinder FFB2 W/ FLCS grip, CH Pro pedals, TrackIR5, KW-908 Jetseat