Building Su 30s !!

FFeedback: You're like a little ray of sunshine aren't you?! All he was doing was sharing some info and you couldn't constructively say we'd perhaps seen it before? Shame on you!

EscCtrl: Thanks for the info, I hadn't seen it before, I dont have as much time as I'd like to search/find info like this, I rely on ppl like you to find the good stuff for me :D (oh, and Patricks Aviation/Google videos). If you find anything Su-25/Su-25T related post it up, you'll have at least one interested reader and most likely the rest of 504 Bomber Wing ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

487th Helicopter Attack Regiment, of the

VVS504 Red Hammers

Ooh, look at this site, it really is soo damn new, woo-ee! OMG, this site is 1337, super! I love this site, this is like google video, but not with the low-quality flash ball, and it's the real source of the video. Google video is cool, you can see 10 year old movies that everybody has seen, you can see the B747 S. Martin landing, you can see the mighty A-320 go around in Portugal...

http://www.irkut.com/common/img/uploaded/su-30_collate-1.wmv

http://www.irkut.com/en/gallery/video/su30mk/

It's in English, so don't be afraid to click it, you know who I mean, not that I judge by country, but we all know who is afraid of anything Russian, check the F-22 pwnage thread.

• Like 1

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

Do you mean this thread:

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=15494&page=1

Good clips btw, especially the flight demo....dunno how useful the maneouvres are (I'm a mud-mover rather than a fighter-jock) but they look impressive and its a gorgeous looking A/C.

As you can see from my sig, my preference is the 25T, although the Vanilla is a nice ride also, fast, good payload but higher pilot workload. At least you can yank and bank in a Vanilla, try that in the 'T' and expect to stall out and flutter to the ground like a 20 tonne sycamore seed!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

487th Helicopter Attack Regiment, of the

VVS504 Red Hammers

...At least you can yank and bank in a Vanilla, try that in the 'T' and expect to stall out and flutter to the ground like a 20 tonne sycamore seed!...

I am guessing that now isnt a good time to post that screenshot of the graceful death arc you performed over the weekend? :icon_supe

Force_Feedback, watch it. If you want to display such childish attitude, find yourself different forums. EscCtrl just wanted to share something interesting with us, which not all of us might have seen.

Please conduct yourself appropriately.

EscCtrl, thanks for the info!:)

• Like 1

The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.

But seriousely, this video is very old news.

Give me a definition of old!

For who already seen it it's old

For those who haven't it's new

Cheers

Intel Core i5-9600K, Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G