Nobody see my server. Please help!

LETCHIK

Hi guys,

Please help me someone. I used to create servers and everything did work.

Then after several month and try again but it does not work now. May be updates change some setting, may be something else. So , now I can't host.

Please post you config file, I will try to set up on my machine.

Thanks a lot guys.

Check the forum regarding your issue, there are many threads covering that topic.

Once you know more precise what could be IT, report back in if u still can't fix it alone.

Bit

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

did your internet provide change something?

i have the same problem, but i know the reason on my end, my provider only gives me an IPV6, and with that i cannot host, at least as far as i'm aware of.

if anyone knows better please correct me ;)

regards,

RR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

You are running the same version like the other guys? The last update broke many missions, so lots of people did revert back to the previous version... compare the version no. in the lower right in the menu screen.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Hi guys,

Please help me someone. I used to create servers and everything did work.

Then after several month and try again but it does not work now. May be updates change some setting, may be something else. So , now I can't host.

Please post you config file, I will try to set up on my machine.

Thanks a lot guys.

If you have the windows firewall on, check that the DCS executable is allowed access, to test turn off firewall tempararlily and try, or you may have to delete the entries for DCS and allow it to redetect the new dcs.exe that get changed with new patch versions.

or

other wise check the multiple threads about this issue, including my fault finding notes.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=136280

Regards, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.