Module Give Away

CHRISXTR3M3

My username is Chef7734 on youtube. Looking forward to more giveaways. But hey on a different subject Chris what do you think of the x55?

In all and complete honesty I love the x55! I am 100% satisfied with this stick. I went from the Logitech3DPro to the x55 and it is a world of difference. I also have a video with the x55 unboxing the day I received it along with a quick little review of it.

I recommend going with Amazon if you're looking to purchase the x55, not only because of the price (same as x52 Pro), but also because of Amazon's great customer service. I had an item arrive DOA once (not the x55, it was a different piece of hardware) and after calling and talking to a rep, they sent out one immediately overnight shipping without extra charge and then I returned the faulty device in the same box that I received the working one.

Like I said, very good customer service.

Here's where you can find the x55 on Amazon (I used url shortener):

http://goo.gl/dezb6R

Hope that helps! I will be doing a functionality review video of the x55 soon, a Picture In Picture of flying the A-10c while having an angle of the controls being used in the small window.

CHRISXTR3M3 "The Trollinator"

In all and complete honesty I love the x55! I am 100% satisfied with this stick. I went from the Logitech3DPro to the x55 and it is a world of difference. I also have a video with the x55 unboxing the day I received it along with a quick little review of it.

I recommend going with Amazon if you're looking to purchase the x55, not only because of the price (same as x52 Pro), but also because of Amazon's great customer service. I had an item arrive DOA once (not the x55, it was a different piece of hardware) and after calling and talking to a rep, they sent out one immediately overnight shipping without extra charge and then I returned the faulty device in the same box that I received the working one.

Like I said, very good customer service.

Here's where you can find the x55 on Amazon (I used url shortener):

http://goo.gl/dezb6R

Hope that helps! I will be doing a functionality review video of the x55 soon, a Picture In Picture of flying the A-10c while having an angle of the controls being used in the small window.

CHRISXTR3M3 "The Trollinator"

My only issue with amazon is I have to pay tax. If I buy from Newegg then I dont pay tak, but I will have to think about it. Tax in Tx is around 9%. I am trying to use the logitech 3d now and it is a pain as not enough buttons.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My only issue with amazon is I have to pay tax. If I buy from Newegg then I dont pay tak, but I will have to think about it. Tax in Tx is around 9%. I am trying to use the logitech 3d now and it is a pain as not enough buttons.

It is true that you have to pay tax through amazon. I too had to pay tax (CA), but in exchange for free shipping and a great team of customer support techs, I'll pay that tax any day.

P.S. everyone, the video is in the works as are the winners :book: but due to some editing process steps the video may not be available until tomorrow. It will be left for upload and I hope you all enjoy it and tune it for XTR3M3GIVEAWAY #2 in a couple weeks

CHRISXTR3M3

P.P.S. call sign "Trollinator" or "XTR3M3-INATOR" ??? :P

It is true that you have to pay tax through amazon. I too had to pay tax (CA), but in exchange for free shipping and a great team of customer support techs, I'll pay that tax any day.

To clarify, only if it has a physical presence in your state. With Amazon building more local facilities more and more states will start charging sales tax there.

P.S. everyone, the video is in the works as are the winners :book: but due to some editing process steps the video may not be available until tomorrow. It will be left for upload and I hope you all enjoy it and tune it for XTR3M3GIVEAWAY #2 in a couple weeks

CHRISXTR3M3

P.P.S. call sign "Trollinator" or "XTR3M3-INATOR" ??? :P

Can't wait for it I hope I won something.

Now, now. No fighting gents. What he did was helpful to me. I can't possibly give everyone a module (although I wish I could) and BitMaster's giveaway was before mine but no person claimed it. I praise him for helping me get some modules to someone who needs it. Nice job Bit!

I was there in the original giveaway,if someone doesn't Claim the price it goes to someone else you is in the giveaway.I was there and waiting...

I was there in the original giveaway,if someone doesn't Claim the price it goes to someone else you is in the giveaway.I was there and waiting...

Sorry to hear this, next time round you can be with it again.

The thing is, I thought people really take care of their prizes and call in but even after a handful of written reminders to claim the prize silence remained so I gave up for a few days, thinking if it was the right move to do this at all, make this thread and stir things up with no outcome, usually not my game.

After reading the news about THIS drawing here I thought, hey, have another look, pick somebody out that you think deserves some help from the community and JUST DO IT straight forward, bypass all the gimmicks and get the goods where they are needed.

Yes, this has bypassed my idea to have a drawing but fulfilled the underlying idea of helping.

Bit

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

Sorry to hear this, next time round you can be with it again.

The thing is, I thought people really take care of their prizes and call in but even after a handful of written reminders to claim the prize silence remained so I gave up for a few days, thinking if it was the right move to do this at all, make this thread and stir things up with no outcome, usually not my game.

After reading the news about THIS drawing here I thought, hey, have another look, pick somebody out that you think deserves some help from the community and JUST DO IT straight forward, bypass all the gimmicks and get the goods where they are needed.

Yes, this has bypassed my idea to have a drawing but fulfilled the underlying idea of helping.

Bit

It's ok Bitmaster,I hope the guy who got them enjoys them.:thumbup:

I know he does !!!

it took a leg and what not else from him to just download the whole DCS as standalone via cell phone to enjoy the modules.

Not everyone has the luck to just "have" what they want, some if not most ( including me ! ) have to work hard and wait even longer to fulfil such dreams.

I did this not because I am rich, I ain't, I do this cause I know how helpful a drop of water can be in certain times and I love to help.

Bit

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

Hey guys,

When I first started playing DCS I started with a Logitech3DPro and had no modules other than the Su-25T and TF-51D.

Now, after months of investing myself, and some income into this awesome Sim, I'd like to share the joy with some of ya whom are less fortunate, or need a little pick-up incentive :pilotfly:

For the next few weeks/months I plan on having a few giveaways of DCS Modules.

PLEASE, Please refrain from succumbing to greed and only enter this giveaway if you truly need it or if you are wanting the module for a friend who is interested in DCS but needs a little more incentive to fly with you.

I've met some great people in this community:thumbup: and I hope to bring joy to some of those same great people by doing this.

Here are the details:

I like to bring entertainment to you guys, and others through my channel.

The only catch for these giveaways will be a sub, maybe hittting that "like" button, but most importantly, comment on what your favorite module (that you don't have yet) is and why it is your favorite module.

I hope these requirements don't steer you guys away!

Thank you all and see you in the skies,

CHRISXTR3M3 "THE TROLLINATOR" :thumbup::D

Did you get my message(s)?

It was very interesting. I didn't win but it was fun thx and congratulations to winners.

Than you very much CHRISXTR3M3

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language