Enabling weapons?

Diplocaulus

This may be a really noobish question not even related specifically to the BF 109, but I've noticed when flying the basic quick start and takeoff missions that I can't get either the machine guns or cannon to fire. They appear to be loaded, and I flip the weapons enable switch, but nothing happens when I pull the trigger(s).

Meanwhile the weapons work fine when flying the intercept and dog fighting missions. Is there a setting in the mission builder? Or am I just missing something basic.

Thanks.

Windows 10 64bit / Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.30 GHz / 32GB RAM / GeForce GTX 1080 8GB / Dell UltraSharp 27 QHD U2715H 2560x1440 / Saitek X52 Pro Flight System / TrackIR 5

You need to raise the master arm switch, raise the trigger on the stick, arm the MK108 canon by the switch on the base of the stick (left). I'm not sure that arming the 108 is mandatory now or if it was just an un-jam button and not like the arming buttons in Mig21. For bombs you need to select one of the fuse modes, on the left dive on the right skip, first turn "delay on" second turn (to bottom almost) "no delay"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Thanks everyone. I'll give it a try.

UPDATE: Yep! Works like a charm. :thumbup:

Edited by Diplocaulus
Update

Windows 10 64bit / Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.30 GHz / 32GB RAM / GeForce GTX 1080 8GB / Dell UltraSharp 27 QHD U2715H 2560x1440 / Saitek X52 Pro Flight System / TrackIR 5