KA-50 Real Manual

Aviators

hi,

you know where I can find the manual real KA50 ?

L'importante non è stabilire se uno ha paura o meno, è saper convivere con la propria paura e non farsi condizionare dalla stessa. Ecco, il coraggio è questo, altrimenti non è più coraggio ma incoscienza.

You can have Lenovo retrieve it from the Russians with Superfish for $19.95. :)

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

:D

Poor Lenovo, serves them right for deliberately installing malware on their machines. In any case, I thought the Ka-50 was in limited service. I think around 50 of them have been built at this point but yeah, the Ka-52 seems to be the one the Russians are really going for. Last I heard they were planning to replace the Mi-24's with a mix of Ka-52's and Mi-28's.

Didn't they find that integrated Pilot/WSO in the KA-50 was beyond the reasonable limits of human situational awareness and replace it entirely with the KA-52 two seater? I believe I also read that they found an added benefit in that the KA-52 was able to replace other birds as well, as a superior AFAC platform.

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

but I also don't have to worry about RPG's flying out of windows and trees right next to me

If the mission designer does his/her job right you WILL have to worry about that, plus a couple of insurgent hipsters* carrying Iglas and/or Stingers ;)

* it's the beard that gives them away

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

• 2 weeks later...
Probably. Flying the Ka-50 in game doesn't leave me feeling the least bit burdened but I also don't have to worry about RPG's flying out of windows and trees right next to me while I'm shooting at a tank company 7km away.

If the mission designer does his/her job right you WILL have to worry about that, plus a couple of insurgent hipsters* carrying Iglas and/or Stingers ;)

* it's the beard that gives them away

No kidding. Play some of Bast's customized versions of Dragon's Missionpack.... I swear I've had T-55s shooting out of windows at me...