Tired old G25 put to good use.

IMG_20150222_142155_zps7hkictvj.jpg' alt

Had an old G25 lying around, not enough funds to spend on a really good set of pedals just now, so I came up with this, needs alot of refining, but works quite well considering it was free ! Luckily my setup is in a shed......

Edited by Redlinebuzz

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No Image

Im only getting an image place holder.

^

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

403. That’s an error.

Your client does not have permission to get URL /2sY4acxAQy7-jq3eaWErNJiOW708ZEN7bdlEz6Xa-ZSABQo_YSPHKWXQBVbyEInZf8u4vTzgUKY=w1912-h638 from this server. (Client IP address: 84.248.74.62)

Forbidden That’s all we know.

STEAM

asus p8z68-v gen3, 2600k@4,5ghz(w/c), 16gb, 1080ti(w/c), ch fighterstick/gvl224-4000-8, ch pro throttle, Oculus Rift CV1+Touch, thrustmaster tx

that looks better...

nice work, but that's such a shame to destroy a good wheel, i was gutted when my g25 blew up a few years back after not being used for 6 months.

necessity is the mother of invention though.

no toe brakes though!.

Where are you? im in the UK and have and have a spare set of saitek rudder pedals (ordered 2 pairs by mistake and I failed to arrange to return the surplus set!) we could have come to some sort of arrangement Im sure!

Edited by dagandolfo

Does the rudder trim work with the forcefeedback on?

Toe brakes can be added by adding pots (3 pieces) and connecting them to the pedal connector on the wheel base. Doesn't require any sort of controller, wheel has it built-in.

Edited by PureEvil

STEAM

asus p8z68-v gen3, 2600k@4,5ghz(w/c), 16gb, 1080ti(w/c), ch fighterstick/gvl224-4000-8, ch pro throttle, Oculus Rift CV1+Touch, thrustmaster tx

Does the rudder trim work with the forcefeedback on?

Toe brakes can be added by adding pots (3 pieces) and connecting them to the pedal connector on the wheel base. Doesn't require any sort of controller, wheel has it built-in.

I don't really use the trim, I only really fly the huey, no brakes required either !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]