Stats on any razbam module

WaitingXR145

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we get an update on any of the products? Even some screenshots with an expected release date?

The waiting times for this sim are really bad. Yet they are worth it. We really need a better DCS world first. Won't do us much good to keep flying around the same place with new mods.

Update: Hurry up and wait! Until it's done I know it may seems like "When hell freezes over" but it just might one day. ;-P

Dell XPS 8500 Modified

700 Watt PSU

Windows 8 Pro MCE

Intel I7 3770 3.8 GHZ TR (stock)

16GB DDR 3 PC12800

Gigabyte 760 OC 2.0GB

2x 2TB HD

• 5 months later...

I agree that some more updates would be desirable. It doesn't have to be "we've finished X and Y, now we're doing Z", but just small things to let us know they're actually still alive. Right now I can honestly not say that I think any other 3rd party devs other than Belsimtek, RRG and the guys making the Hawk are actually still developing anything for DCS.

I agree that some more updates would be desirable. It doesn't have to be "we've finished X and Y, now we're doing Z", but just small things to let us know they're actually still alive. Right now I can honestly not say that I think any other 3rd party devs other than Belsimtek, RRG and the guys making the Hawk are actually still developing anything for DCS.

This is not true. Lack of updates does not make a project dead. I work on our aircraft almost every day, but I only post updates when I feel like I have something worth showing off.

Holy cow, this is completely dead!

If you dont have anything worth showing, then what are you guys doing anyway? Show some numbers, anything will do. Or assume that this project is dead.

Maybe you misunderstood me. I don't work or speak for Razbam. My work continues even if I don't show progress, so dont always assume that nothing is happening. Someone above just linked to the Razbam AFM development thread, where progress is still being made, but some people are missing it.

Holy cow, this is completely dead!

If you dont have anything worth showing, then what are you guys doing anyway? Show some numbers, anything will do. Or assume that this project is dead.

Are you serious? There was an update just last week https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/508681281/dcs-wwii-europe-1944/posts

Calm down.

314-я смешанная авиационная дивизия

314th Mixed Aviation Division: The "Fighting Lemmings"- Forums: http://314thsquadron.enjin.com/ - ED Forum Group: http://forums.eagle.ru/group.php?groupid=119

Are you serious? There was an update just last week https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/508681281/dcs-wwii-europe-1944/posts

Calm down.

This is RAZBAM not RRG...

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

I would be fired if my boss came to me asking for some results and I answered that I haven´t got anythi worth showing...

The RAZBAM F-15E was announced in September 2012 and today, Feb 2014 they still haven´t got anything worth showing?

Edited by stormridersp
  • Like 1

Banned by cunts.

apache01.png

I would be fired if my boss came to me asking for some results and I answered that I haven´t got anythi worth showing...

The RAZBAM F-15E was announced in September 2012 and today, Feb 2014 they still haven´t got anything worth showing?

The thing is, we are not their boss(es). :o)

(but, yeah, I would love to hear news here, too ... ;-)

There have been a number of early renderings of each of the projects.

But I can speak from experience that coding these aircraft especially modern ones takes ALOT of time. Its not something that is done in a few months.

Even with a full time crew on it you are looking over a year to get things moving really and thats if you are doing nothing else on top of it.

Bearing in mind these guys make products for other sims and have full time jobs et al on top its not surprising about the lead time.

Add to that once the external model etc is done alot of the work is afm based, cockpit coding and systems based. With those kind of things there just isnt alot to show as the external doesnt change very much then and I know for one that I wont do videos of any of the Great Warbird stuff internally as its not where I want it to be yet.

Add on top of all that as well there are elements which need help from ED and that can take time to get working correctly :)

Its a slow process and consider that the A10-C took 3 years to make...

Pman

• Like 1

+1

They should hide RAZBAM sub-forums until they are ready to release something.

No need for such a dormant forum section that only gives false hopes to newcomers.

• Like 3

+1

They should hide RAZBAM sub-forums until they are ready to release something.

No need for such a dormant forum section that only gives false hopes to newcomers.

The last update was two weeks ago and you are already calling for the forums to be hidden? This is nothing like the Nuclear disaster zone that was going on in the MiG-21 thread. I think this quote applies to you too:
Are you serious?
There is a difference between not having anything worthy of a media release and not having anything to show your supervisor. Also, notice the word choice in that update:

Pretty much all the systems are modeled [...] final integration [...] final revisions [...] stay tuned.

Edited by VincentLaw

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

People like you should not have the privilege to post. Reporting you now, and I hope that moderators deal swiftly with people like you in future. These developers owe you nothing, and the rest of us get sick of people whining about not getting updates. In other communities you would have been banned already - fortunately this one is very patient.

• Like 2

People like you should not have the privilege to post.

So just because he's angered over something, he shouldn't be allowed to express it?

Man I could really use a navigator right about now.

i7-3770K @ Stock

MSI GD-65 Z77 Mobo

G.Skill Ripjaws Z [16GB] @ 2133 Mhz

AMD Radeon HD 7950 [sapphire Tech] @ 1150/1600 Mhz

OCZ Vector 256GB [C:/]

Seagate Barracuda LP 2TB @ 5900RPM [D:/]

Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB @ 7200 [E:/]

Western Digital Blue 1TB @ 7200 [H:/]

Corsair AX850 PSU

Corsair 650D Case [so Sexy <3]

Ask yourself this question; do you come here to read the latest information on development of an addon you are interested in, or to participate in immature meaningless discussion? Someone throwing their toys around because they feel entitled to receive regular updates on something they are not paying for qualifies as the latter.

Also please explain to me whether people expect developers to jump up and down in excitement when they are working hard on something (often in their valuable free time) and people "demand" that updates be given on progress?

If this self-centered selfish abuse on third party devs are going to be tolerated on these forums, I am happy to steer clear and stay away. I wouldn't be surprised if the devs felt the same way.

I'm a dot.

• Like 1