Stats on any razbam module

WaitingXR145

I would be fired if my boss came to me asking for some results and I answered that I haven´t got anythi worth showing...

The RAZBAM F-15E was announced in September 2012 and today, Feb 2014 they still haven´t got anything worth showing?

Announced and being a priority project are 2 different things.

Stop undermining and belittling 3rd Party work, repeated posts undermining, belittling or harassing 3rd Party Devs will not be taken lightly.

Edited by SkateZilla

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RAZBAM confirm them on your Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/RazbamSims

Remember that little "surprise" we had for the DCS crowd? well here it is:

Announcing the Mirage 2000C for DCS, with a superb model from Metal2Mesh (creators of some of the finest models around) we´ll bring to DCS this magnificent product. We have learned so much during the T-2 development process that we decided to move forward with this high performance and high profile fighter. Does this means we cancelled the T-2? not at all, gentlemen, it´s just being moved aside for the time being. But enough of the chatter, let´s put some pics here!..

Also, we´ll have another big DCS surprise shortly, regarding other models being readied for DCS, all these will have an AFM , aiming for the highest fidelity possible, in a combat simulator.

Gentlemen, we officially announce, the RAZBAM Mirage 2000C for DCS

This is a little disappointing. I realize the T-2 is not the most popular aircraft, but hopefully that does not mean it was pushed back until after the release of the Mirage 2000.

Not at all, there is so much happening at ED with new tech being implemented and stuff that we decided to wait a bit for it, but it has been an amazing learning tool for us, let me tell you, that i, personally, am a big fan of the T-2

Best regards

Prowler

• 1 month later...
  • ED Team

Its not up to ED to announce 3rd party stuff, the aircraft mentioned in the newsletter have already been announced by the party's involved.

I should imagine when RAZBAM are ready to say something they will.

Just got to be patient.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

i think the DCS engine is for the most things on that Razbam is working not ready, i think with the release of the DCS F-18C, that should be change

Yeah, that must be it. DCS is not ready for Razbam. :megalol:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

is it yet for ground radar and us carrier ops?

Is that a requirement for every aircraft Razbam has mentioned?

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

These are also things that Razbam should have been aware of from the very beginning. By the way, the aircraft that land on carriers do not require an aircraft carrier to function.

These are also things that Razbam should have been aware of from the very beginning. By the way, the aircraft that land on carriers do not require an aircraft carrier to function.

the question was not if anyone is aware of anything or not.

By the way, the aircraft that land on carriers do not require an aircraft carrier to function.

Hmm, I thought I made a duplicate and accidentally deleted a post... well you are right that they don't require working carriers to function, but I think that would disappoint a lot of people. The only airplane that has carrier ops and not ground radar is the T-2, and that is not very effective in the combat role, so it would mostly be used for training.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The newsletter is not a Concrete 2014 Release list, that is all.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

The newsletter is not a Concrete 2014 Release list, that is all.

True Skates. We have another 9 months left in the year. Plenty of time for things to surface.

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Guys

1.10. - Product feedback and constructive criticism is encouraged when provided in a mature and courteous manner. However, feedback that is abusive, insulting or condescending is not welcome. Additionally, to bring up a particular issue repeatedly after it has already been acknowledged will be considered "trolling" - in such cases a warning will be issued to the author and the post will be removed.

I will not hesitate to delete any posts undermining, belittling, mocking or just being negative towards any 3rd Party's Development.

Repeated Violations will be given a WARNING.

I think its rather stupid that you guys started this based on no RazBam Air frame on the Newsletter coming soon list, which isnt 100% Concrete and doesn't list everything.

it's not your place as a user to comment NEGATIVELY on development speed or decisions of any 3rd Parties, Partners, or ED Themselves.

Furthermore, the entire discussion was based off a "Coming Soon" List in a newsletter, that included a small list of modules. Give it a break.

Edited by SkateZilla

Personally, I can assure you I wasn't terribly optimistic even before the newsletter, and I doubt that goes for me only. If I'm allowed to say it, RAZBAM have more announced modules than anyone else, and the least news. That's not good PR.

Personally, I can assure you I wasn't terribly optimistic even before the newsletter, and I doubt that goes for me only. If I'm allowed to say it, RAZBAM have more announced modules than anyone else, and the least news. That's not good PR.

Well I can say that Hopefully when everything they need is implemented into DCS, I look forward to the Onslaught of new modules they will have to release.