Stats on any razbam module

WaitingXR145

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

they claim to still be alive, but they just keep posting pics of the mirage with no new work having been done.

just FYI, this thread will probably get closed, like mine did.

DCS: F-4E really needs to be a thing!!!!!!

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51

they claim to still be alive, but they just keep posting pics of the mirage with no new work having been done.

You can't really show code.

EDIT: Well you could by showing you flicking switches and such...

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

just FYI, this thread will probably get closed, like mine did.

Pure Speculation.

Any life out there Razbam? :yawn:

Try Lookin Here:

http://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=322

And Here:

https://www.facebook.com/Metal2Mesh.Development

Developers will post Updates when they feel they have news.

Repeatedly asking for updates and developer status is frowned upon.

I don't know why you'd post this thread now anyway, the last few weeks have been more active then most of 2014. So, that being said, it feels like another trolling attempt.

Edited by SkateZilla

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

• 3 months later...

Stats on any razbam module

Its been what? 3 years? I wonder if anything is being in advanced stage. I was really looking for T-2 Buckeye but news that Mirage 2000 is being modeled may have applied band-aid to us waiting for any updates. I'm sure FSX comes first to razbam but any updates at this point would be immensely appreciated.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Um... There's plenty of updates on the Mirage 2000 at the moment. It seems to be coming along very nicely and looks pretty advanced stage to me.

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Mirage is the only modern fighter we see moving in DCS atm.

Hornet is on hold or canceled , Typhoon i didnt see it yet (in video moving or shooting I mean).

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Did you look in the Mirage forum? Zeus has been answering many questions in the M2k screenshot thread, as recently as last week. In february we saw around 4 videos showing rockets, guns fired, exterior model, cockpit systems. Wags posted screens of the M2k in Nevada in january or december.

Edited by emg

Hornet is on hold or canceled , Typhoon i didnt see it yet (in video moving or shooting I mean).

True.

It seems Mirage will be the only one fighter we'll see in DCS soon.

However, it's a pity it'll be just 2000C version but I heard they're going to increase capabilities of this plane.

Eurofighter should be released at the end of 2015. Authors said they'd try to make it on time. Finger crossed for them.

Unfortunately, Super Bug of Coretex is on hold. I don't know why and it seems the reason wasn't given.

I think that they haven't got some important informations or DCS is too simple.

I don't know what is going on with F-15E of RAZBAM. Project is on hold or was cancelled.

It's pity because I thought they'd make it.

Exactly.

Mirage is the only modern fighter that is actively being worked on. At least as far as we, the end customers, can see.

Go RAZBAM!

Don't forget about EF-2000 of VEAO. They're trying to make it as fast as they can.

Nah, Ells228 said in the beginning of 2014 that they'll try to get it out before the end of 2014. After posting some pictures of the 3d model in January and February they became completely quiet and only started talking about it again in the recent days with nothing to show.

Until there are pictures and videos of VEAO Typhoon working in DCS, you shouldn't think/believe that they're working on it "as fast as they can". It's better for your sanity.

But Mirage 2000 on the other hand...

what about mirage 2000? is it closer?

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

The Mirage 2k seems to be coming along nicely, though the cockpit textures look like a placeholder to me still. Textures are a relatively simple thing to change though, so no big deal imho. A release this year seems very possible. LNS has also said they will release something this year. They haven't come out and said it just yet, but it's probably an F-14. The other modern-ish jet fighter projects seem far more distant to me.

Its been what? 3 years? I wonder if anything is being in advanced stage. I was really looking for T-2 Buckeye but news that Mirage 2000 is being modeled may have applied band-aid to us waiting for any updates. I'm sure FSX comes first to razbam but any updates at this point would be immensely appreciated.

The T-2 is on hold at this time. We are focusing all our efforts on the Mirage 2000C. Our goal is to get this bird released this year. No, I won't say what is our target date.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."

From Feb 12, 2014.

UNLESS something unforseen by us happens, this bird will hit the DCS skies this very same year.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: