Track Replay Crash

Thrackerzod

Hello! I'm new to this forum and actually meant to register some time ago, but as of today I finally found a reason to. :P

Anyway, I have a track file saved of some F-15C CAP offline, and I was attempting to get Dxtory, OBS, and Fraps to capture it but it would instant crash every time I attempted to load it..

So I decided to give this Record AVI function in the mission editor a shot, and it would Also crash every single time I attempted to start it, regardless of parameters. At this point I thought "Well, let's try just replaying the track normally and see if it even wants to start there." Nope. Can't even start the track file through Replay, it instantly crashes as soon as I attempt to. I'm stumped and have no idea where to go with this. I will attach the track file in question to this post. :helpsmilie:

F15cleansweep2.trk

AMD FX-8350 Black Edition|AMD Radeon HD 7970|8GB DDR3|TrackIR 5|Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2|CH Products Pro Throttle|Oculus Rift DK2

Sorry, I just realized that all saved tracks go there automatically. When you say crash what exactly happens?
In the Replay menu, I will select the track, then click Open, it will initially show the "Loading..." screen for two or three seconds then DCS crashes with the Windows "DCS Has Stopped Working" error. It is the launcher crashing before it even loads the sim itself.

AMD FX-8350 Black Edition|AMD Radeon HD 7970|8GB DDR3|TrackIR 5|Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2|CH Products Pro Throttle|Oculus Rift DK2

I don't have a solution but there are many times that doing a DCS Repair from the start menu will solve problems. It can't hurt to try.
Well...no dice there. >.< As much as I don't want to, I guess I'll just have to try a complete reinstall now. Not really sure there is much else I can do.

Well I got it to where it no longer crashes, but the track is so far gone and corrupted and desynced that its absolutely worthless. Oh well. Thanks though. :D