DCS World 1.2.15 Release Build Discussion

*Rage*

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus the sounds, C101EB updates, and some tweaks to the Mi-8 too. So not just the fighters.

Bf109 damage

Mig 21 I can't run

Fw190 damage

FPS horrible

lets see the rest

RYZEN 7 1800X 3.5ghz / 32 DDR4 RAM Crucial / Nvidia 2070 RTX EVGA / Samsung SSD 500 GB / Acer XB270H G-Sync / Trackir 5 / Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog / Oculus CV1

Bf109 damage

Mig 21 I can't run

Fw190 damage

FPS horrible

lets see the rest

Run a repair after the patch (yes it's strange :music_whistling:) and the MiG21 will be fine. For FPS issues, post your settings, modules you tried and comparing screenshots would be nice...

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Please, post your autoupdate_log.txt

Here it is, hope it helps. To clear it up, I had the "sitting in the fuselage" bug after the patch. Running the repair solved this issue after downloading ~400MB.

autoupdate_log.txt

Edited by FSKRipper

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Updated to 1.2.15 and have error with serial authentication. I noticed serial no displayed did not match the one I have. I changed the serial no to suit and server refused connection.

Note: advised to disable the module (Mig21) and fault would be removed. After module removal and after a repair. DCS does not start at all.

I pray it's not a full install again :(

| i9 9900K Octa Core 2TB SSD +32GB Spectrix DDR4 @3200MHz RGB | 2 x Radeon RX480 in Crossfire. | TrackIR5 HOTAS Warthog,MFG Crosswind Pedals | Cougar MFDs |

[OCG] Oceanic Combat Group

discord.gg/ZmXEBSU

"Through The Inferno"

by deadlyfishes

Official Australian Servers

SRS: All Servers have Auto-Connect Enabled

Server 1: TTI Caucasus

Server 2: TTI Persian Gulf

Server 3: OCG Training

Server 4: OCG NTTR & Multiplayer Missions

Australian Website

AU Discord Server

Updated to 1.2.15 and have error with serial authentication. I noticed serial no displayed did not match the one I have. I changed the serial no to suit and server refused connection.

Note: advised to disable the module (Mig21) and fault would be removed. After module removal and after a repair. DCS does not start at all.

I pray it's not a full install again :(

Run a DCS Repair.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Run a DCS Repair.

First thing I did :(

| i9 9900K Octa Core 2TB SSD +32GB Spectrix DDR4 @3200MHz RGB | 2 x Radeon RX480 in Crossfire. | TrackIR5 HOTAS Warthog,MFG Crosswind Pedals | Cougar MFDs |

discord.gg/ZmXEBSU

"Through The Inferno"

by deadlyfishes

Australian Website

AU Discord Server

Mail me at nicholas.dackard@gmail.com and I'll fix you a new key. :)

Thank you :)

discord.gg/ZmXEBSU

"Through The Inferno"

by deadlyfishes

Australian Website

AU Discord Server

Hi there,

so after I couldn't get my A-10C to work, I installed everything from scratch.

I have to admit I forgot to save all my configurations for my throttle and stick.:doh:

At the end - now everything seems to work just fine. :thumbup:

At least what I noticed so far.

Space Aviator Cavalary

58th Squadron, 5th Wing. USS Saratoga

Wildcards - Expect No Mercy!

I also had problems with the Mig21 module after updating to 1.2.15. I simply uninstalled the module , did a Dcs repair and then reinstalled the module, for the moment everything is working fine.

Edited by rajdary

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.