MiG-29

cro_mig_21

Bit of a pessimist aren't we.:lol:

Or a big optimist concerning the DCS World 2+ development :)

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hope the newsflash is not too far off :) I'm really looking forward to the MiG upgrades.

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

Yes the Mig-29 is really good fighter... But only when you get the good fit with axis curves. It is pretty sensible with the joy curves. Now I am experience good fights with the 29.

Waiting for the 29 upgrade. It's time to renew this bird.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I miss my MiG29 although I must say learning how to fight in the Su27 with PFM isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Prior to the PFM I never touched the 27 and only flew the MiG 29 cause it had R77s.

I don't know if I can go back to the 29 unless it gets PFM. Guess it will be a while yet.

Intel i5 7600K @ 4.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill Trident RGB DDR4 @ 3200MHz | MSI RTX 4060 Gaming X 8G | WD Black NVMe 2TB | Sound Blaster Audigy RX | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | Corsair H80i v2 | Corsair RM750x | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Flight Pack | TrackIR 5 | Windows 10 Home 64-bit |

Sig1.png

I started using the SU-27 with the AFM and its too good! I can't go back to the Mig-29 till it gets the same treatment. :bye_3: which is sad cause I miss my R-77s lol I feel like a turkey on thanksgiving with the 27 at BVR :animals_rooster:

DCS F/A-18C :sorcerer:

Why is the Mig-29 update taking so long?

Enjoy the video.

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

I thought the MIG 29 was going to get the full monty PFM update after the F-18 was released.

I thought I read it somewhere sometime.. perhaps wishful thinking on my part.

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

I thought the MIG 29 was going to get the full monty PFM update after the F-18 was released.

I thought I read it somewhere sometime.. perhaps wishful thinking on my part.

I hope that before, 'cause the Hornet will be released in a few years! :music_whistling:

This arcraft have tons of public information. So...My bet is that ED is developing a Hardcore module to be released a few months before the Hornet.

Yes, now it's 100% official: 3D model, cockpit and AFM. Finally we'll have Fulcrum updated!

To round out the collection of updated aircraft for Flaming Cliffs 3, the team is working on updating the MiG-29. This will include both a new, high-resolution 6 DOF cockpit and a new external model. After the F-15C, Su-27 and Su-33 Professional Flight Models (PFM) are complete, we also plan a PFM for the MiG-29.

The MiG-29 will have the same level of cockpit systems fidelity as the other Flaming Cliffs aircraft.

This will be a free update for Flaming Cliffs 3 owners.

attachment.php?attachmentid=118663&d=1434542391

After the F-15C, Su-27 and Su-33 Professional Flight Models (PFM) are complete, we also plan a PFM for the MiG-29.
Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!111!

noooooooo.jpg

It's gonna be a long wait... :(

The pit looks gorgeous though, at least hope ED implement it ingame before PFM.

• Like 1

My dreams has come true.. although, for some reason.. my message earlier on has given me some warning points? Are we not allowed to make some jokes here? i wasn't even insulting anybody, i was just making a point that development is going slow...