Test Flight - MiG-15bis Video Series

Bunyap

This series is complete for now at video 16. I start this series with some of the more basic control set-up I usually leave out but will get right into a/a and a/g employment in video 2, 3, and 4. The video name has a brief description of whit is included if you are looking for something specific. Thanks for watching!

Others in the series include:

Test Flight - C-101EB Aviojet

Edited by Bunyap

Hello Bunyap,

Great videos, it's super +1

I would like to know if it's possible to have the same kneeboard as you (with the flight manual) ?

In your second video I really love this kneeboard, do you have created this mod ?

A great thanks in advance, Skull.

Hello Bunyap,

Great videos, it's super +1

I would like to know if it's possible to have the same kneeboard as you (with the flight manual) ?

In your second video I really love this kneeboard, do you have created this mod ?

A great thanks in advance, Skull.

Bunyap's kneeboard builder mod video is linked under the "Test Flight - DCS: MiG-15bis Fagot #2" video (

).

Here's the forum posting for the mod: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=129341

Cheers!

F99th Pb_Magnet #73

Jsweisner,

Super, a great thanks for your links it's very cool from your part.

Best regards, Skull.

Thanks again everybody.

#3 is up and it includes a quick how-to for building an F-86 vs MiG-15 mission followed by a little 2 on 2 dogfight. It may be of interest to you even if you are not a fan of my long-form mission videos or deep looks at aircraft like I am doing here.

Hate to sound stupid, but... What is that thing that thingy thing, up on the top left during the engagement? Like an airspace box or something. Thanks

Win10 Pro | i7 7920hq | ASUS ROG Strix RTX2080 | Thrustmaster FCS (Thanks Dojo & The 476th Podcast!)

I'm a low flyer :helpsmilie:

#5 is up.

Be warned that the pace slows down from here. I will roll out some more structured "how to" videos soon as part of the On the Range series but first I have to figure out how things work. If you have a love of aircraft and aircraft systems and want to see somebody experiment and tinker then these next few videos are for you. :)

Fantastic! Brilliant work Bunyap. I spent a good few hours going through your Sabre series last night too!

:-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG Rampage Extreme VI; i9 7900X (all 10 cores at 4.5GHz); 32 Gb Corsair Dominator DDR4; EVGA 1080Ti Hybrid; 1Tb Samsung 960 Evo M2; 2Tb Samsung 850 Pro secondary.

Oculus Rift; TM Warthog; Saitek Combat Pros.

Excellent tutorials Bunyap,.....I love watching these with my morning coffee,with note book ready!,thank you for sharing them :thumbup:

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

Bunyap where did you get the slides for the schematics (ie oxygen, airflow, etc.)?

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars