New update not allowing to me to play and module

Devil 505

Just wondering who is having the same issue as me? After a handful of attempts at starting the Mig-15, it suddenly started giving this error when trying to launch a mission I created for a test flight. "Sorry, only one instance is allowed." I tried launching several other missions with the Huey, MI-8 ect and still get the same error message. Is anybody having this problem? I have updated to the newest version. Pretty disappointed. I just about got the cold start down and then this. I hope it is a bug that is fixed soon. I did not alter or deactivate any other module. I have every module DCS and the third parties have released up to date. Look forward to some help on this. I had planned on flying the Mig-15 tonight.

Regards

Robert

Just wondering who is having the same issue as me? After a handful of attempts at starting the Mig-15, it suddenly started giving this error when trying to launch a mission I created for a test flight. "Sorry, only one instance is allowed." I tried launching several other missions with the Huey, MI-8 ect and still get the same error message. Is anybody having this problem? I have updated to the newest version. Pretty disappointed. I just about got the cold start down and then this. I hope it is a bug that is fixed soon. I did not alter or deactivate any other module. I have every module DCS and the third parties have released up to date. Look forward to some help on this. I had planned on flying the Mig-15 tonight.

Regards

Robert

Have you tried rebooting your computer?

To fix this without rebooting, hit Ctrl + Alt + Del, go into Processes and kill the errant DCS.exe that is probably still alive (for whatever reason).

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/