Multi-monitor - viewports and Track IR questions

DTWD

Morning all,

I am in the middle of looking at this and have got my multimonitor setup working, however I have a few questions.

What I am aiming to do is:

Have 1 monitor as the main cockpit or hud view that Track IR would interface with and then have the second monitor display customised views that I can change.

However my questions are:

1. Is it possible to setup custom snap view for each monitor separately? So I could could my main screen in the default cockpit view, or a zoomed HUD view and have the other looking at the dials, or another view?
  2. Is it possible to control those snap views so I can change them independently while in flight? So for instance I might want to look at the map, but have that displayed on monitor 2 while monitor one continued to display the cockpit. And then switch monitor two to an MFD or an external view, or another panel in the cockpit. You get the idea.
  3. Have Track IR function only on one monitor, so I would keep monitor 1 in cockpit view and look around with that, but monitor two's snap view would remain static.

Many thanks.

Edited by DTWD
Wrong wording

Regards

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Anyone finding this in the future, DCS World Version 1 apparently doesn't allow you to do any of this.

You can use different cameras on different screens, which can be accessed via the 3 cameras option in the menu. The associated file can also be edited to be tweaked, but not to an extent that allows me to do what I want. It also added a second (or third if you leave it as default) camera to the game which adds a performance hit, this is along with the performance hit for having the game run in windowed mode.

Regards

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]