problem after upgrading to 1.2.15

fighter1976

Hi! Upgraded todat to 1.2.15 ver. and this is what I get trying to fly the Mig 21:

Any help please?

Exactly the same problem. Solved by uninstalling module, repairing DCS and then installing module again.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

Exactly the same problem. Solved by uninstalling module, repairing DCS and then installing module again.

All I did was run the repair and it worked like a charm. No uninstalling or reinstalling necessary.

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

I'm having this problem to, the trouble is i deleted my repair shortcut ages ago!, I will try uninstalling modual and reinstalling it.

Edit: yeah that fixed it without a Repair.

Edited by jib

Mods I use: KA-50 JTAC - Better Fire and Smoke - Unchain Rudder from trim KA50 - Sim FFB for G940 - Beczl Rocket Pods Updated!

Processor: Intel Q6600 @ 3.00GHz

GPU: GeForce MSI RTX 2060 6GB

RAM: Crucial 8GB DDR2

HDD: 1TBGB Crucial SSD

Peripherals: Logitech G940 Hotas, TrackiR 5, Voice Activated commands , Sharkoon 5.1 headset. ,Touch Control for iPad, JoyToKey

I do exactly the same and it work fine (and easy by the way).:thumbup:

Prend ton temps mais fait ca vite :cold:... LG34''21:9 Asus 23''monitors Intel i7-4590 EVGA 1070 Superclocked Gskills 4x4G RAM Fatal1ty AsRock Z97 killer motherboard in a HAF black box with 4 CH products plug in and logitech G510, F310, M510 and M570 plus trackIR 5!

Problem here! Likewise 1.2.15 wrecked my MIG-21. Even bigger problem, is that there is no DCS WORLD Repair.exe or similar. Where would it reside? The icon does not appear in the menu, and as far as I recall, I have never seen it.

create a shortcut with the updater and add repair at the end.

your DCS directory "[...]\DCS World\DCS World\bin\DCS_updater.exe" repair

Run it and you are set.

Alternatively go to your windows startup menu / all programs / Eagle Dynamics / DCS World / repair DCS WORLD

Edited by Kelevra

Hello,

Me too when I've upgraded my DCS I had the same bugs but I've just uninstalled and reinstalled my Mig-21 and everything was OK..