out of beta?

theropod

• 1 month later...

Well it is out of beta but not finished. If I get it right it is something in between beta and finished, then it gets more finished than beta I guess and a lot more finished and less beta and at the end it gets mostly finished just a little bit beta...

Judging by examples of Mustang, Dora and Huey, even official coming "out of beta" is kinda irrelevant in DCSW nowadays. Just forget about the tags and treat modules as described by Sissy in post #4 above :D. As long as the module is still being worked on, I'm happy.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

It is impossible to finish I think. It gets closer and closer to the real one based on inputs of users and devs and one day something better comes up for that era (Mig-23 for DCS world 4.0 :)), and our love slowly dies :(

I think it irrelevant to call beta or even missleading: it is always beta and never. I flown this beauty from the begining, I think it never was classically beta it kinda always worked on me, it did its job (exept for the ASP which is still a mess :))

• Like 1