Forgive the newb question...

Page.Down

Are Fletner tabs modeled on the K4? And if so, where exactly are they located in the cockpit?

You can guess why I'm asking lol. Got into a dive situation when trying to learn to fly the K4, noticed major control stiffening, was scrambling to find the Fletner tabs, but alas; The ground had other ideas.

The D9 is easier to fly and take off; Still trying to teach myself how to take off in the K4; But flying it seems pretty straight forward; soon as I figure out where the Fletner Tabs are.

That being said have a second question:

The D9 dive characteristics compared to the K4; The D9 seems to handle pretty easily at high speed dives as I would expect; I recall one account at 700km/h pulled out without much trouble at all. The K4 on the other hand at 600 seems to lock up tighter than a catholic school girl.

Would the D9 suffer from control stiffening to the same degree and at what speed would that actually occur?

Thanks,

Page

lock up tighter than... :lol:

i havent flown the d9 since the 109 is out, but i dont remember the 190 has any noticeable control stiffening...not to an amount where it could get you into trouble...before that happens, the plane will fall apart and lose control surfaces...

for your trim in the 109...you have the trimwheel on your left side in the cockpit next to the flaps wheel...thats all...

lock up tighter than... :lol:

i havent flown the d9 since the 109 is out, but i dont remember the 190 has any noticeable control stiffening...not to an amount where it could get you into trouble...before that happens, the plane will fall apart and lose control surfaces...

for your trim in the 109...you have the trimwheel on your left side in the cockpit next to the flaps wheel...thats all...

So it's the same trim wheel that we change between -6 to +2 then?

Wasn't sure, I figured there was a separate control for it.

yes only trim you have.

Also, again sorry for the newb question:

I'm not as familiar with the K4 as the D9; For example the D9 has a gear up/down toggle; I do not see this same toggle on the K4; What is the name of the toggle I should be using to raise and lower the landing gear on the K4?

I suspect it's one of the undercarriage binds; Is there really like 4 binds I have to use to raise and lower the landing gear on the K4?

No flettner tabs present on the regular production K4

I have gear up and down binds on my stick... But I am pretty sure that toggle should be under'G'

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]In 21st century there is only war and ponies.

My experience: Jane's attack squadron, IL2 for couple of years, War Thunder and DCS.

My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAXX9rAX_Sqdc0IKJuv6dA