Broke my ankle

weeb

Just to let you guys know, my dad was taken into hospital just at the the weekend, I was taking my mum to visit him and there was a huge hole in the carpark on the darkside of the card. Let me 75 old mum into car, walked round and under brokenlight there was the ultimate hole and I was moving forward. I'm out of hospital with a couple of plates and pins, just in case you thought i was awol . wadz :(

Edited by NineLine

Windows 7 64 Home Premium, i5 3570K (3.4 @ 4.4GHz), Asus P8Z77-V LX, 16GB dual channel 1600 ram, EVGA Nvidia GTX980ti, 240 GB OCZ SSD, 3 TB Raptor, Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas and Throttle, Saitek Pro Combat Rudder pedals.

Ouch. You have my sympathy. My wrist has a plate and screws holding it together after a losing encounter with some ice on the pavement.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Broken light and massive hole in ground... hmmm

you can afford to upgrade the PC or buy more DCS modules now

"Where there's blame there's a claim" and all that....

Usually I'd look down upon that type of suggestion, however, the OP is in Scotland, and from my knowledge of the obscene car parking charges at every UK hospital, I'd say go for it.

Buzzles,

I have to agree, I actually deleted a whole paragraph rant about the lawsuit culture we seem to have adopted from over the pond, but as weeb is north of the border he will have seen the advert I was quoting.

I was in a car accident last April and I am still getting phone calls from "ambulance chasers" despite me telling them I'm not interested as my insurance is high enough already without more freeloaders wanting something for nothing...

• 2 weeks later...