Steam access?

TheHighwayman

Don't recall seeing an actual date, but seems like most moudules have been released to Steam within a month of the standalone release.

Win 10 64 Pro, MSI Z390 I7-9700K @5ghz Kraken Z63, 32Gb Corsair Dominator, MSI RTX-2070, 1TB NVME 2TB SSD's, TM Warthog, Pro Rudders, OpenTrack w/ IR Clip

Today is the 13th where I live (Singapore) however steam says that it will only be available approximately in 9 hours from now which effectively means it will release on the 14th. I thought steam kept timezones into account when calculating release dates?

Ok I just bought MiG 15 from steam however I cannot activate the game because the starforce dialog box to input the serial code does not pop up!

When I use the shift key when clicking on multiplayer the dialog box asks for teh serial key for combined arms (which I have) but not for MiG 15. Restarting steam (or the PC) does not help.

Any solutions to this problem would be most helpful!

Thanks

Edited by Jamovich

Ok I just bought MiG 15 from steam however I cannot activate the game because the starforce dialog box to input the serial code does not pop up!

When I use the shift key when clicking on multiplayer the dialog box asks for teh serial key for combined arms (which I have) but not for MiG 15. Restarting steam (or the PC) does not help.

Any solutions to this problem would be most helpful!

Thanks

Go to mods/aircraft/mig15bis/bin and execute the only exe on the folder, that would pop up the activation window