Have you Noticed ?....

Yeah, we did :D .

I know it's still WIP, I know some things are still missing, and everything... But they are really cool aircraft, a joy to fly with.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

Loud ground roll sounds for all WWII birds, missing from previous version, are the biggest plus for me. Make takeoffs and landings easier. The other features are obviously welcomed as well.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

I noticed that take off now are much more natural in P-51 then before ( less robotic).

I think P-51 fly really beliveable actually and i hope other planes ( Fw 190, K-4) will follow these way and level of realism in the future updates.

Still i miss some more spin interia for Fw 190 D-9. K-4 should be different that D-9 and P-51 casue of slats and surly it is different.

I made some ground attacks, and watched the track from target perspective.

What struck me, was the realistic sound of the engine.

It had this deep roar that you hear in videos also. ;)

I noticed also that the brakes are not so super effective anymore.

You need to be more cautious when taxiing.

All in all I agree that the plane feels much better.

Only thing missing now is the rudder filtering.

It is easy to forget that, when there is filtering on the other axis. :)

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

• 2 weeks later...
Loud ground roll sounds for all WWII birds

first time i heared them on takeoff run i thought i had blown tires :D

Edited by Roadrunner

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

first time i heared them on takeoff run i thought i had blown tires :D

Glad I am not the only one who things they sound as if we are running with flat tires. :)

P8Z68 | 2500k @ 4.5 | GTX 1080Ti | 2x8 GB @ 1600 | TM Hog (extended 7cm) & MFG Crosswind (S/N 007) | TIR v5

WWII bomber formations | DCS P-51D: [TEST] TO distance / gross weight / temperature

Loving the 109 as well. Although I'm gonna fire the Crew Chief, windows are still dirty...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

• 2 weeks later...