What ever happened to...

strikeeagle

They were removed a while back, but you can still get them here: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/84753/

I'm not sure if they would still work. AI behaviors have changed since then. But triggers should still work.

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Cool guys...what about the cockpit sounds? I liked the ECS pumping instead of hearing the motors.

I, too, preferred the sounds from a couple of versions ago that had the more prominent ECS sounds and more pronounced airflow - as opposed to the less-realistic and overwhelming turbine sounds that they put back in. It was more akin to what you'd hear wearing a helmet and CEPs.

I understand the argument that without any sort of physical feedback (vibrations from power changes, etc.) the turbine pitch sound is a key for some people in "head's-up" power management, but I just prefer the more realistic cockpit sounds.

Would be great if there was some sort of option to choose which sound profile to use.:thumbup:

I, too, preferred the sounds from a couple of versions ago that had the more prominent ECS sounds and more pronounced airflow - as opposed to the less-realistic and overwhelming turbine sounds that they put back in. It was more akin to what you'd hear wearing a helmet and CEPs.

I understand the argument that without any sort of physical feedback (vibrations from power changes, etc.) the turbine pitch sound is a key for some people in "head's-up" power management, but I just prefer the more realistic cockpit sounds.

Would be great if there was some sort of option to choose which sound profile to use.:thumbup:

I agree too much turbine sound but the more pronounced wind on canopy sound is nice now. Really makes the butt kicker work good

I7 4770k @ 4.6, sli 980 evga oc edition, ssdx2, Sony 55 inch edid hack nvidia 3dvision. Volair sim pit, DK2 Oculus Rift.