Free Update?

bberendts

I'm wondering if I'm missing out on the F-15 and now the SU-27. The updates to these both say it is "a free update for owners of FC3" Well, I have FC3, but how do I get the free update? Did if come with a subsequent DCS update or do I need to download a new version of these individual modules and install them? If if came with a DCS update, is there a way to tell if I'm using the newer version? Any info would be helpful. Thanks!

I'm wondering if I'm missing out on the F-15 and now the SU-27. The updates to these both say it is "a free update for owners of FC3" Well, I have FC3, but how do I get the free update? Did if come with a subsequent DCS update or do I need to download a new version of these individual modules and install them? If if came with a DCS update, is there a way to tell if I'm using the newer version? Any info would be helpful. Thanks!

Both aircraft got an overhaul of the flight model (now AFM or better). At the same time, both of these FC3 aircraft were made separate DCS modules so that they could be installed alone, without FC3. But with both, as FC3 aircraft or as separate module, you get the same, upgraded plane and you will continue get any subsequent updates for it by the DCS update mechanism.

So, if you have FC3, then you already have the latest version of both aircraft if you have kept your DCS installation up-to-date with the DCS updater.

just download FC3 latest update and all of them are there.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.