Next aircraft speculation

Farlander

Hey nothing would make me happier than getting more MiGs! I think the mods tried to merge all the major speculation threads into this. Im glad because I nearly flipped my crap when I saw a DCS: Viggen thread, thinking it was the official announcement, and found out it was just another speculation thread created by some forum goer.

viggen needs to be a thing yo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"If the MWS didn't see it. it never happened"

And let's not forget the Rb-15F: AFAIK the AJ-37's were upgraded to be able to carry that as well and that is a way more advanced missile much more difficult to spoof.

xkEfLG2micU

DCS AJS37 HACKERMAN

There will always be bugs. If everything is a priority nothing is.

Q: What is JESTER AI, exactly?

A: It is a proprietary system that primarily simulates the RIO crew member. It will allow you to quickly and efficiently fly and fight in the F-14, while minimizing your workload. JESTER AI will be fully voiced and highly streamlined. The system will be designed to be moduler, and can thus be quickly adapted to other multi-seat aircraft in development.

I SO want this to be a hint about an A-6 Intruder!!! :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So it's now obvious that one of the LN Planes can't possibly be the Tornado as that has definitely been confirmed to be a VEAO upcoming module.

I guess I hope it's the Viggen at this point :)

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

So it's now obvious that one of the LN Planes can't possibly be the Tornado as that has definitely been confirmed to be a VEAO plane.

Well, I think it's still possible if they're doing different version of Tornado.

Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CM HAF-X | Corsair HX1000i | ASUS P8P67Pro | Intel Core i7 2600 @ 4.0GHz | Corsair CWCH70 | G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | ASUS GeForce GTX 970 4GB | Plextor M5Pro 256GB | WD Caviar Black 1TB * 2 RAID 0 | WD Caviar Green 2TB | Windows 10 Professional X64 | TM HOTAS Warthog | Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedal

So it's now obvious that one of the LN Planes can't possibly be the Tornado as that has definitely been confirmed to be a VEAO upcoming module.

Props to the VEAO boys for being ambitious, at least.

However, just because they have something on their list, it doesn't mean they're going to get exclusivity to it. They do have asterisks placed next to the ones which they have contracts with ED for, after all.

If there's no contract with ED, it's fair game, frankly.

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

When was it definitely confirmed? VEAO have like 50000 aircraft on a list, including the Space Shuttle and an Imperial Star Destroyer.

Ahh ahh ah ah! ah! So sweet dude ;-)

More realistically , including the Caïman ( well, not anymore ) and the Rafale...

When we see 3rd's have hard time getting infos and legal issues with an old Mirage 2000 and a Gazelle, what would it be for those ? Ahah... let's do a Whistling Death once for all :smartass:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPL(A)IR ME/SEP/MEP/SET - CPL(H)

Can we get an update on the promo material progress? Is it nearly done?

Down that road lies madness! I don't see us hearing anything till they are ready.

"For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Leonardo Da Vinci

"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."

John F. Kennedy

They're going to change the name of the game to DTS soon with all the Trainer aircraft we have.

Hah, yeah, I sometimes think that too!

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Did he mention year?

No need to antagonize....

Plus, a watched pot never boils. :)

I think if we step back a bit and take a break from speculation, we will be pleasantly surprised. I'm instead focusing on really learning Nav/instrumented approach in the MiG-21 and actually learning how to fly the F-86F - it's look is much improved with the new bare-metal in DCS1.5.

You'll go crazy if you are expecting the announcement every day for months - ask me how I know. ;)

-Nick