Next aircraft speculation

Farlander

Cobra, let's get this straight:

You guys have absolutely nothing to apologize for. You are by far one of the most competent and trustworthy 3rd party developers out there, unlike some other ones that are unsure of what they are doing at all.

When you guys make an announcement, or when you give us updates, they are actually updates, they are actually worth the time to look at your posts. A delay by you, just means that when you do give us something, it's going to be worth it.

So cut yourself some slack. Nobody is going to get pissy at you guys. And if they are, give me their names.

+1

Get well soon Cobra...................

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Cobra, let's get this straight:

You guys have absolutely nothing to apologize for. You are by far one of the most competent and trustworthy 3rd party developers out there, unlike some other ones that are unsure of what they are doing at all.

When you guys make an announcement, or when you give us updates, they are actually updates, they are actually worth the time to look at your posts. A delay by you, just means that when you do give us something, it's going to be worth it.

So cut yourself some slack. Nobody is going to get pissy at you guys. And if they are, give me their names.

+1 Couldn't have put it better!

Get well soon Cobra :clown:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-- i7 4790K

-- Club 3D R9 290X Royal Ace SOC

-- Asus Maximus VII Ranger

-- G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3-2400 CL10

-- Gelid Tranquillo rev.2

-- Corsair RM850

-- Corsair 760T White

-- Windows 10

I'm back home and feeling improved. Hopefully with no lasting effects. :)

:thumbup:

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Get the correct amount of all of your vitamins (through mostly vegetables, supplements don't work unless you are highly deficient) :)

Get well soon!

Well, "plenty" implies the correct amount :)

My grandma got west nile virus and got over it really quickly because of 50 gram IV's and then taking a few grams of lypospheric vitamin C every day :thumbup:

Anyways, glad Nick is feeling better!

"Long life It is a waste not to notice that it is not noticed that it is milk in the title." Amazon.co.jp review for milk translated from Japanese

"Amidst the blue skies, A link from past to future. The sheltering wings of the protector..." - ACE COMBAT 4

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight"-Psalm 144:1 KJV

i5-4430 at 3.00GHz, 8GB RAM, GTX 1060 FE, Windows 7 x64

Just quoting this because it is indeed correct.

A quick heads up;

I'm incredibly ill at the moment.

This is making an already precarious timeframe all the worse.

My sincere apologies for the currently weak follow up to the hype we've generated.

Hoping to share much more in December.

This is obviously a hint, the aircraft will be sick!

Joking aside, get better mate!

Gotta catch them all bandits! :joystick:

Many thanks for the kind words!

It means a lot to be part of such a great community.

I'm back home and feeling improved. Hopefully with no lasting effects. :)

Back at home? I guess that implies you were under hospital care so I hope it wasn't serious and your back to 100% soon!

Alright listen guys, I did some head scratching and I found out that you guys left out an obvious candidate, the F104G. Why?

It has "Upgraded avionics included a new Autonetics NASARR F15A-41B radar with air-to-air and ground mapping modes, the Litton LN-3 Inertial Navigation System (the first on a production fighter), and an infrared sight."

1122 of these aircraft were produced. It was the type most numerously produced. It was used by many countries from the west and played a crucial role for a cheap fast capable aircraft.

It's the F104G, I bet my life on it!

Pere

Alright listen guys, I did some head scratching and I found out that you guys left out an obvious candidate, the F104G. Why?

It has "Upgraded avionics included a new Autonetics NASARR F15A-41B radar with air-to-air and ground mapping modes, the Litton LN-3 Inertial Navigation System (the first on a production fighter), and an infrared sight."

1122 of these aircraft were produced. It was the type most numerously produced. It was used by many countries from the west and played a crucial role for a cheap fast capable aircraft.

It's the F104G, I bet my life on it!

Pere

I would love the howl of the F-104 modelled.

[ame]

[/ame]

Also hope not the F104!

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm".

---------------------------------------------------------

Intel i-9 9900k @ 5.0 Ghz, EVGA 2080tiFTW3 11Gb, Corsair H115 PRO water cooler, Gigabyte AorusMaster motherboard, EVGA Super Nova 1000 watt G+ powersupply, G.SKILL 64Gb ram @3800 MHz, HP EX 920 M.2 PCIe 3TB,Windows 10Pro x64

I really hope not...

This! There are numerous planes I'd rather see before the Witwenmacher to be perfectly honest. I am still hoping for a SAAB AJ-37 or J-35. :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My computer specs below:

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K@4.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro H100 | GPU: MSI Nvidia GTX 680 2GB Lightning 2GB VRAM @1.3GHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP DDR3 1600 | SSD 1: Corsair Force 3 120GB (SATA 6) | SSD 2: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB (SATA 6) | Hybrid disc: Seagate Momentus Hybrid 500/4GB (SATA 3) | Keyboard: QPAD MK-85 | Mouse: QPAD 5K LE | TrackIR 5 + Track Clip Pro | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind | OS: Win7/64

Lysander is one of my favourite aircraft but a bit limited on DCS at the moment. I would love to see one in the future as it did,d be used to land in fields behind enemy lines to drop off and pick some agents.

Well, this could be really interesting.. After a Corsair or a Tigercat ! I love prop driven planes in general but I have great memories of reading Squadron Biggles and the Lysander sorties :-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPL(A)IR ME/SEP/MEP/SET - CPL(H)

At this point, I'm just watching people investing loads of misguided stock in everything they hope for and will be here to see the reaction when it doesn't pan out.

Oh yea, agreed, this is pretty much an emotional rollercoaster by LN.

At this point, I'm just watching people investing loads of misguided stock in everything they hope for and will be here to see the reaction when it doesn't pan out.

I just stopped posting here im just lurking around.

Waiting the announcement.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals