Next aircraft speculation

Farlander

All the ruski secrecy stuff aside the SU24 is a flight sim dream. Precision strike, SEAD, antiship,stand-off you name it you got it. Much more capable that the other options discussed here. One can only wish...

No matter what - a red aircraft more would be nice from the era. So far the only reasonable plane is the Mig21 (Mig15 and the upcoming mig19 are just to old) which is quite ok. I dont count Mig29 and Su27/33 because of no clickable cockpit.

But on the other hand - If no russian plane is in planning, then im counting on a panavia tornado of some sorts :pilotfly:

1000 flights, 1000 crashes - perfect record

Hello to all clouds surfers,

With Falklands map in futur, maybe could we imagine they realise SEA HARRIER and

SUPER ETANDARD(with EXOCET)...

But what i would like to see someday are: TORNADO IDS or ECR, MIRAGE 2000-5(because the ''C '' mhhh how to say !) and JAGUAR GR III

and about oldies why not an FIAT G91

AMEN...

Well, according to a post from RAZBAM, they are in the running for an A-7, but out of the running for an A-6. So that kind of narrows down the field as to who will give us everyone's favorite carrier born bomb-barge.

My favorite carrier born bomb-barge will hopefully release in the next two weeks! Bombcat for the win! :)

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Someone just has to do an F-8 Crusader, I would SO love to mix it up with the MiGs in that thing over "Hanoi".

You see funny you should mention that because LN just announced they were doing the F-8 Crusader.

Well alright then Heatblur, all you need to do now is just release the EE Lightning as your next bird and I'll have all the jets I wish for most in DCS:

1. F-14 Check!

2. F-4 Check!

3. F-16 Check!

4. Me262 Check!

5. F-8 Check!

6. Harrier Check!

7. F-86 Check!

8. MiG-15 Check!

9. MiG-19 Check!

10. EE Lightning Go Go Heatblur!!

• 2 weeks later...

304 pages, 4 years after (i?) started this thread, i'm still here with my hopes up that someone will pick up the MiG-25 one day in the future :) It would be a dream come true if the team to pick it up was to be HeatBlur, as their modules have been my favorites across the board! Though i may have to admit that i've been a little "hooked" on the carrier ops lately, and would certinly not mind something like an A-6 (or if we're really fancy, an AT-802U??) along the road hehe.

Heatblur has convinced me with their artstyle and details, i would fly anything they release at this point.

• 1 month later...

Thinking logically and from what Heat Blur have already showed us, they are focused on US Naval aircraft. If I had to venture with the time period, jester technology, two seaters, and the A-6 being teased as a good contender for the next module, it would make sense the F-4J would be a hot module for Heatblur.

This would be my Naval Aircraft gang bang dream come true. A deck full of F-4's, A-6's, F-8s, and A-7s. I hope someone also does a full fidelity Navy A-4 at some point. Of course I am forecasting the distant future for Razbams A-7. But the future for the US Navy in DCS is looking better and better. I just hope if Heatblur decides to go helo, they make it Navy. SH-60 or maybe a Seasprite.

Thinking logically and from what Heat Blur have already showed us, they are focused on US Naval aircraft. If I had to venture with the time period, jester technology, two seaters, and the A-6 being teased as a good contender for the next module, it would make sense the F-4J would be a hot module for Heatblur.

This would be my Naval Aircraft gang bang dream come true. A deck full of F-4's, A-6's, F-8s, and A-7s. I hope someone also does a full fidelity Navy A-4 at some point. Of course I am forecasting the distant future for Razbams A-7. But the future for the US Navy in DCS is looking better and better. I just hope if Heatblur decides to go helo, they make it Navy. SH-60 or maybe a Seasprite.

I think the 60 would be boring but I'd settle for a sea sprite. How about an SH-3 or Ch-46?

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought the F-14 and my god it looks absolutely amazing even the airframe is a bit too modern for my tastes ( in an ideal world )

This means that you HAVE to make an F-4, F-8, Vigilante and an A-6 - plus a Buccaneer and a Sea Vixen. I'd like the F-4 first, then the Bucc - the order of the rest is up to you.

In terms of timeframe you've got until I learn how to operate the F-14 from both seats.

I hope you understand that I'm not asking, I'm telling you :D

---------------------------------------------------------

PC specs:- Intel 386DX, 2mb memory, onboard graphics, 14" 640x480 monitor

Modules owned:- Bachem Natter, Cessna 150, Project Pluto, Sopwith Snipe

Considering they are able to model two seater an Apache could be a choice. It's a legend similar to Tomcat so sales would be guaranteed and cooperating in one assault chooper, similarly to Tomcat, would be awesome.

But ED could reserve Apache for themselves.