Mirror reflection quality

S-GERAT

I suppose that I'm suffering a strange issue, because I found nothing searching the forums. My problem is that the mirrors in the A-10 have a very low resolution, when in the other mods the mirror reflections have a very good quality.

I have all the graphic options at max and don't know what to do to solve it, somebody can help me with this ?

Thanks in advance :thumbup:

make sure you set RES. OF COCKPIT DISPLAYS to 1024 or 1024 every frame... and that's the best you can hope for.

Yes, I have it at that res but they still look very bad..

So it seems that it is a limitation of the A-10 module ? didn't remember how they look in the KA-50 but in the mi-8 and mig-21 they look great.

Thanks for your reply kuky

Have you tried Ricaros "Horse of War" A10c cockpit mod. I'm not sure if the mirrors are any better (look great on my rig) but it's worth using as it looks fantastic :thumbup:

Hello,

I started a new project two weeks ago.

This worn cockpit for the wartog is HD and has many new textures.

The uper part is almost finish.

Any help with HD picts would be great.

[here is the link to download the mod :

http://www.****************/files/file/2566-ricardos-horse-of-war/s fantastic anyway

1ricardo.thumb.jpg.d8a6ffe0b061c4a5434aaffcf10ca32c.jpg

Edited by Caspet

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee

Muhammad Ali-(Cassius Clay)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Have you tried Ricaros "Horse of War" A10c cockpit mod. I'm not sure if the mirrors are any better (look great on my rig) but it's worth using as it look :thumbup:

Hello,

http://www.****************/files/file/2566-ricardos-horse-of-war/s fantastic anyway

Thanks Caspet,

I need to check it in the mod enabler, but I think that I have it active. If in your computer the mirrors look fine maybe I have something wrong in my dcs installation.. I will check it tonight.

:pilotfly:

It has nothing to do with a cockpit (texture) mod, I believe.

Texture mods don't manage resolution of mirror. Irrelevant.

Have you tried "repair DCS" thing?

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

It has nothing to do with a cockpit (texture) mod, I believe.

Texture mods don't manage resolution of mirror. Irrelevant.

Have you tried "repair DCS" thing?

Nop, I am going to give it a try tonight.

Really all of you have the same mirror quality in the A-10 respect the rest of modules ?? :megalol:

And Devrim, I use some of your mods and they're fantastic.

Thanks and keep the good work :thumbup:

I think it has to do with graphics allocated to mirrors.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

But only in the A-10.. Is very strange, on all the others modules they look great.. Maybe when using iControlDcs something has changed in the A-10 files.. We'll see with the repair..

Thanks mate

...Really all of you have the same mirror quality in the A-10 respect the rest of modules ?? :megalol:

And Devrim, I use some of your mods and they're fantastic. Thanks and keep the good work :thumbup:

I should check carefully tonight mate. I can't say anything now.

And, thank you for your kind words. Thank you. :)

Maybe, I'm not sure 100%, but I assume he doesn't use any cockpit mod for A-10.

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5

I'd say its more graphics.. I mean all of us cant get crisp graphics with mirrors to mimic turning around our head and getting the same quality in the mirror. Unless it has to do with something else, which I doubt.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Hi S.

Try Ricardo's cockpit. Even if it doesn't change the mirrors, it's worth having. probably the best A10c mod out there IMHO. :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Again, cockpit textures change mirror frame. :) That's it.

Ric's work is great though, I'm using it too...

Have you tried Ricaros "Horse of War" A10c cockpit mod. I'm not sure if the mirrors are any better (look great on my rig) but it's worth using as it look :thumbup:

Hello,

The link to Ricardo's A10C pit has been truncated. Can you try reposting the full link...did a search and nothing came back.

EDIT: Found it! Sorry guys.

Thanks

DrDetroit

Edited by DrDetroit

Not sure if the question directed to me, however, yes - Ricardo's pit is very nice indeed. I'm keeping it!

Good day!

DrDetroit

To anyone and everyone. Glad you like it :thumbup:

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No, he is not. RICARDO is the guy. :)