Found a copy of Flanker 2.5

gaspuch62

Sure has! ive never played flanker, but when modern air combat came out I was all over that!

Just looking at pictures of the improvement, Flanker 1.0 to DCS World 2 is just incredible.

the future for DCS is looking bright!

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

Haha, great story!

I remember having my mind blown at the graphics from the intro.

Edited by NineLine

ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0, AMD FX-8350, Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB, 16GB G.SKILL ARES DDR3-2133, Windows 8 Pro, Saitek x55, Saitek Combat Pedals, FTNOIR

I work at a thrift store and recently I found Flanker 2.5 in the trash! I had to rescue it and try it out. DCS has come a long way!

In the trash? that's so sad :( i'm glad you rescued such a great part of this sims history :)

I work at a thrift store and recently I found Flanker 2.5 DCS has come a long way!

I bought it looooong time ago in a computershop. The big box was nice, and foto. I was kinda putoff by having to fly Russian jets. HUH?? Who on earth makes a sim flying Su-27 was my reasoning. After installation it became fun. Back in the day the Su-27 had an A-G radar one could launch Kh-35s. Until it was removed from Lockon 1.0 released on 13-des-2003.

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]