New Afterburner by Starway

I agree but watching Videos by Ralfidude they Fly only on the 104th Sever and well they use said mod but when I login to the 104th sever with mod installed the check fails. So i know its used on Multiplayer, just not sure how they made it pass.

Raptorsim, what username do you use to fly with? Is it just the 104th you can't get into or all servers?

Ok Raptorsim, I installed this mod to see what was going on. Then I tried to join 104th server. Basically you are failing the 104th Integrity Check because of the file that you may have put into the Shapes folder. This file: Forsag.edm.

Install the "tech" folder into your Mods folder only. If you manually put Forsag.edm in to the Bazar/World/Shapes folder, it will fail out integrity check. Hopefully you have saved your originals before copy and replacing. If all else fails repair and start again.

I kept getting Connection Interrupted myself until Forsag.edm was replaced with the original in Bazar/World/Shapes.

Edited by Highway

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Ok Raptorsim, I installed this mod to see what was going on. Then I tried to join 104th server. Basically you are failing the 104th Integrity Check because of the file that you may have put into the Shapes folder. This file: Forsag.edm.

Install the "tech" folder into your Mods folder only. If you manually put Forsag.edm in to the Bazar/World/Shapes folder, it will fail out integrity check. Hopefully you have saved your originals before copy and replacing. If all else fails repair and start again.

I kept getting Connection Interrupted myself until Forsag.edm was replaced with the original in Bazar/World/Shapes.

its a mute point now but I was using JSGME for the mod installs. this way I can turn on and off.

Thanks,
Lt. Commander Jason "Punisher" M

Hardware:
i7 10700K 5 GHz Quad Core, Water-cooled , 32GBs 2400 DDR4 RAM, MSI Intel Z470A GAMING MB, MSI RTX 3080 GPU W/10GBs GDDR6X, 512GB NVME.2 SSD, 1TB NVME.2 SSD, 2TB External SSD, 2 512Gb SSD's & 1 350 Gb HARDDRIVE, WinWing Orion 2 Stick Base and Throttle Base, Quest 2, Windows 11 (64bit)

• 1 year later...

this mod was made for DCS 1.2.16 or older, and likely doesnt work in DCS 1.5+/2.0+

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs