MI-8 Campaign Mission Night Convoy Buggy?

Have to search for a Rebell convoy in the Night, after spotting i have to do a low overflight to stop the convoy.

The Convoy doesn't stop and command give the order to the MI-28 to attack the convoy.

After hitting one time the convoy stop, but nothing more.

After this no future commands to do anything and the mi-28 also come not back again.

Is there a Trigger Bug or i miss something? :huh:

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

You must destroy all of the cars if i remember right not only one

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

Hmm the Convoy ist currently indestructible for me.

And command say only 509 attack thats mi 28 i have to hold positon.

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

use rockets

order flight mi-28 to attack it too

If i remember right I over landed on the road just near and take off when all cars were destroyed by the mi-28 flight.

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

It's working fine after second try thx for help mi28 attack also i dont know what was wrong the first time.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

nice !

so far it's the campaign I prefer and mi-8 is an awesome machine I'm inlove with.

HAVE GREAT FUN !!!

:book::megalol:

the second campaign wich looks great and immersive for me unfact I have to progress in A10C is "Enemy within" from balticdragon http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=139279