Desert Scenario by Starway

I am very sorry for the delay. Right now I am very busy with a new project I am working on. The desert mod will be released, I promise. But right now, I just don´t have the time to make it ready for DCS 2.0.

We need to possess ourselves in patience :)

System: Intel Core i5 3570K | GTX 980 OC | 16 GB DDR3 1600 | 500 GB SSD

• 6 months later...

any news about 2.0 or 1.53?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

• 2 months later...

How does this mod works ?

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

How does this mod works ?

I personally haven't used it but I would assume it is just giving a desert look to the Caucasus map.

PC Specs: i7 4790 (non K), MSI GTX 980, 1TB Seagate HDD, 32GB Crucial DDR3-1600MHz RAM, 3 Samsung 1920x1080 monitors, EVGA 850W G2 PSU

Basically, it replaces all the default ground textures and trees with sand and appropriate foliage. Just create a mission in the fall season.

It is best to use JSGME to enable or disable the mod, as it will completely overwrite the default DCS textures.

Unless the mod has been updated (I haven't been monitoring the thread), you'll also have to rearrange a couple of files in there as the location of land textures has changed since the mod was released.

• 2 months later...
Basically, it replaces all the default ground textures and trees with sand and appropriate foliage. Just create a mission in the fall season.

It is best to use JSGME to enable or disable the mod, as it will completely overwrite the default DCS textures.

Unless the mod has been updated (I haven't been monitoring the thread), you'll also have to rearrange a couple of files in there as the location of land textures has changed since the mod was released.

Can you tell me which files xD Can't seem to get this to work and your explanation seems to be my problem... :/

Empire

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Our Website | Our Facebook Page | YouTube Channel

Can you tell me which files xD Can't seem to get this to work and your explanation seems to be my problem... :/

If you get to know from somewhere else, report it as well ;)

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I found this here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2967707&postcount=148

...I could downloda it, but I couldnt get the textures to work. But maybe I should have set the season to fall (october in mission editor)... I dont know. But anyway, the download works.

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

I found this here:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2967707&postcount=148

...I could downloda it, but I couldnt get the textures to work. But maybe I should have set the season to fall (october in mission editor)... I dont know. But anyway, the download works.

Yep Supa Cool MIster !

I share it too now......

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Sj99lqClRuV2Nya011VzJldFU/view?usp=sharing

Not very confident with those "free drives" so tell me if it doesn't work...

It's working. I only forgot to set the date to autumn.

Modules: F-14A/B | M-2000C | AJS-37 | Mi-24P F/A-18C | A-10C II | F-16C | UH-1H | F-5E | Mi-8 | FC 3 | AV-8B | A-4E | Gazelle | Ka-50 | Yak-52 | CE2

Maps: Syria | Marianas | NTTR | Persian Gulf | Caucasus

Setup: Virpil WarBRD Base & VFX TM Warthog | Arozzi Velocita Stand | Monstertech Mount | MFG Crosswind | Cougar MFDs | VRInsight Panel | JetSeat 908 | TrackIR

• 3 years later...