Any News?

Yes it's true, bought Open-Beta is one philosophy and one choice and of course I've make this choice because I've bought all the Open-Beta from Belsimtek, Leatherneck, ED and it's not a problem but I found the evolutions or upgrades just a little bit rare for the Mi-8, no ?

The upgrades of the Mig-15 and F-86 are perfect but I have the sensation that these two modules possess more upgrade of the Mi-8, maybe because it's more easy to piloted one airplane than helicopter ?

Also maybe than the Airplanes are more popular that helicopter ?

I'm sure that the Mi-8 is a very complex machine to simulate maybe more than F-86 and Mig-15 and simulate one dificult and complex machine as Mi-8 ask more patience no ?

After that I'm a great fan of the Mig-15, this new module is incredible but one little message from Belsimtek about the future upgrades for the Mi-8 will be cool no ?

It's not a bad remark against Belsimtek just one question, bye. Skull

PS: I'm sorry for my language English mistakes...

Skull... I commend you on your English skills along with everyone else that posts in English when it is not their native language.. No apologies necessary Sir.

I am sure I am not alone in stating that I cannot post in French or Spanish Russian, whatever, so I commend anyone that can post in a foreign language and make sense..

:thumbup:

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

• 3 weeks later...
  • ED Team
I think that it might be useful to put the spotlight on the fact that the Mi-8 has been in open beta for one year. ..

Colleagues! After the release of the beta of the MiG-15, we had time to complete our lagging modules. Among them, the Mi-8 and Sabre. Ie Now we have started to do this purposefully!:book:

Colleagues! After the release of the beta of the MiG-15, we had time to complete our lagging modules. Among them, the Mi-8 and Sabre. Ie Now we have started to do this purposefully!:book:

Great, very glad to hear that! :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

See, problem solved, now everybody can go have a beer and shake hands and be friends again, happy days.

Actually, I'd rather they push those aside once again and start work at full speed on the AH1W.

The time is ripe for a blue side attack helo, can't see how that is not full priority right now.

intel i5 3570k @ 4.5 Ghz + Corsair H100 in push-pull / Asus Maximus V Formula mobo / 16Gb Gskill Ripjaw Z ddr3 1600 / evga 690 GTX 4gb / 1 TB WD caviar Black 7200 rpm sata HDD + 80GB Corsair F80 SSD + 2x Corsair 60Gb Force3 SSD / TM Warthog HOTAS-G940 Peddals / Corsair 1200 AX gold PSU / Windows 7 64 bit OS / 27" Qnix 2710 @ 2560 x 1440 120hz PLS Monitor & 23" acer touch screen with Helios/

And how many are going to buy this AH-1, when the number of DCS flyers saying "no purchase from BST until they finish their old products" is increasing? Some Cobra or just US helo fanatics will, sure, but that's not how business is done.

Reputation of the studio is going down and they better get together and push previous betas forward if they want to keep/increase their customer base. I'm glad to read PilotMi8's note above. Sounds promising. Let's wait and see what comes out of it.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

And how many are going to buy this AH-1, when the number of DCS flyers saying "no purchase from BST until they finish their old products" is increasing? Some Cobra or just US helo fanatics will, sure, but that's not how business is done.

Reputation of the studio is going down and they better get together and push previous betas forward if they want to keep/increase their customer base. I'm glad to read PilotMi8's note above. Sounds promising. Let's wait and see what comes out of it.

+1

FinnJ

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.

Thanks for news PiloMi8!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

It's somehow sad that they wait for a "angry mob" type of thread before they communicate on anything.

Actually, I'd rather they push those aside once again and start work at full speed on the AH1W.

The time is ripe for a blue side attack helo, can't see how that is not full priority right now.

Ah ah ah. Let me put it that way : If you receive half of the AH1 and then they move on something else "because its priority", how would you fell ? :D

Yay! the Mi-8 is going to be finished! But I have a question. is the Bombsight still planned?

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

This is welcome news! I love the Mi-8 most of all the helos available in DCS. A little dev love will do it wonders.

Still the single best campaign I have played to date.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

YouTube ~ Twitch

+1

• 2 weeks later...

Any News?

"Beta" from DCS and its 3rd-party developers is like 4th-gen finished software from everywhere else, in my opinion. I'm generally hesitant to get unreleased software, but have had no issues with what I've found with these companies. The depth in every one is simply amazing. Thanks for all the hard work, from such small and expert teams, and I'm looking forward to more. I admit I'm a comparatively casual player. :)

ROG Maximus X, Intel i7-3770 3.5GHz , Nvidia 680Ti, 16GB DDR3 2400MHz, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro

• 4 weeks later...