1950's-1980s Ground Units

Mar044

Hello all

Is is possible for DCS to work on some ground targets for the older plane modules in DCS, the older migs didn't face abrams until the 80s so I wouldn't mind some Paton tanks to shoot at or ww2 jeeps etc, a few older plane to go with it, just so it creates a balanced map. I know it has M113s but a little 50s era building and ground types would be cool to face against :)

thanks guys

Call Sign -Winter-

"The North Never Forgets"

WWII units will come with the DCS WWII project. As far as right now goes, I think ground units extend back to the 60's.

We have M60 tanks (Turkey only I believe) and T-55's. Germany and some of NATO have Leopard 1's which fit in the late 60's/early 70's time frame. Some of the Russian air defense units go back a ways, but the blue forces tend to be a bit more modern.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

I hardly imagine ED would overlook this when they create theatres obtaining to specific historic periods.

Don't overlook the great work that is already being done by third party developers. Both WW2 and Korea are getting some attention already.

Always room for more of course!