bent propeller blades

saburo_cz

Hi,

today I killed one Bf`s engine during online game (was not AI) and I saw that his propeller blades, immediately after engine was stop by my fire, looked like after emer. landing without L/G, just bent.

and same "bug" happen when engine fail in some cases, according to experience one mate from CZ/SK forum (his question was about it, several days before)

picture bellow is his

S.

Screen_150306_190134.thumb.jpg.7dd61ef508cecef57fdd387c8dec9ddb.jpg

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

• 3 weeks later...

Does not take much gun damage from either ground fire or a Mustang, then the propeller auto-pitch / manual changeable pitch gets stuck in position. I always can go back to base rtb and land, but with significantly less power. When engine stops, the 3 bladed propeller is bent back over the nose cowl.

In the Mustang, usually the 1st damage that occurs is a no engine governor situation.

Have not yet had the problem in either plane that stopped the engine dead in flight from combat, except in the Bf-109, the keyboard "m" key, playing around with killing the engine in flight, if restarted too dramatically will kill the engine and stop propeller rotation dead.

Offline in SP, I do not like playing with the AI; it is just not very realistic, except it is a good reflex exercise. My encounters are real people, them sitting with their computers.

Edited by DieHard

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]