Croatian Red & White Checkerboard MiG-21

Igor4U

That IS a pretty cool scheme. On a somewhat related note, a few weeks ago I flew into Zagreb for work, and as I waited on the shuttle bus to go from the plane to the terminal, it suddenly occurred to me that I ought to look around for MiG-21s parked at the airport. Right after I had that thought, the example below (or one just like it) taxied by past my plane pretty quickly, went down to the end of the runway, sat for a few minutes, and then took off in afterburner, shaking the whole bus! Very cool, and kinda felt like the whole display was just for me. :)

phpMgQq2n.jpeg.b21ebbf147f733157c33773924178b55.jpeg

• 3 months later...

BUMP!

Come on guys, who ever has that skin (Wormeaten or Cro_MiG_21) please give it to the comunity! I know that Croatian livery will be included in later patches, but we might wait for some really long time before that.

• 2 months later...

Guys,the skin will be a part of the official update, credits go to Matija Huzjak for creating it..I was told that for legal reasons the skin must not be shared outside the clan, not even the screenshots I posted are not allowed (did not know that honestly) because there is a contract between LNS and Matija. Therefore the skin is actually copyright protected. The skin on the NOB mrcine clan site was not supposed to be accessible to everyone...that was a mistake on their part which they acknowledged. So..we will all just have to be patient till the update..this skin is also wip anyway...

Guys,the skin will be a part of the official update, credits go to Matija Huzjak for creating it..I was told that for legal reasons the skin must not be shared outside the clan, not even the screenshots I posted are not allowed (did not know that honestly) because there is a contract between LNS and Matija. Therefore the skin is actually copyright protected. The skin on the NOB mrcine clan site was not supposed to be accessible to everyone...that was a mistake on their part which they acknowledged. So..we will all just have to be patient till the update..this skin is also wip anyway...

You right and wrong in same time. Depend. If I'm the source of skin and for some details on your picture I believe I am, in that case there is no copy right violation because is completely separate work. But as I know Matija even from NOB Mrcine and as he contact LN and his version start to be official I stop further developing and sharing this skin too in respect of work of my friend.

I also work on so called "Romanian" cammo skin.

SM1mgVj.jpg

rybm90L.jpg

real one to compare

CROATIA%2BMig-21%2BP%2B2012-02-09.jpg

This nickname by color scheme is given by the country they have general maintenance. So this cammo was in Romania and gray was maintenance in Ukraine. That is why Pilots called this planes Romanian and Ukrainian.