ob 1.2.16 atc no voice

uboats

in 1.2.15 does the same sometimes. Even with double checking the ARK/Radio switch and frequencies in kneepad.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Could you be more specific please?

I just tried the MiG-15 Cold Start Instant Action mission in 1.2.16.37730.

Battery + Radio Switches ON.

Transmitter + Receiver frequencies are automatically tuned to 3,90 MHz (Channel 156).

I get ATC text + voice when requesting startup or aborting takeoff.

What are the exact steps to replicate this?

1338 - beyond leet

ED Forum rules EN|DE|RU

Could you be more specific please?

I just tried the MiG-15 Cold Start Instant Action mission in 1.2.16.37730.

Battery + Radio Switches ON.

Transmitter + Receiver frequencies are automatically tuned to 3,90 MHz (Channel 156).

I get ATC text + voice when requesting startup or aborting takeoff.

What are the exact steps to replicate this?

latest ob, kobuleti, external power, right panel all switches on except battery, set freq to 174, arc/radio switch to radio, request startup -> text only.

tried several times. Completely new mission built based on latest ob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

I observed this "lack of audio" in the same mission where I was taking of from Sukhumi as red Mig15. I haven't gave much importance but several times happened and I was checking the ARK/Radio switch which I think would make the reception not to be heard if it would be on ARK.

Maybe it has something to do with the order? Is there a way to fry the receiver?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

After several attempts I have it replicated and reported (ticket #29823).

Maybe it has to do with switch settings. I could not replicate it when turning on only the "necessary" switches.

could we have more details of 'necessary' switches?

to me, when all systems are ready, I then request the startup. therefore more than necessary switches are turned on. Is there any recommended steps if considering the radio?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |