error message 0xc0000022

gblr1

Just updated DCS to the latest version and now I get this message

LAUNCHER.EXE APPLICATION ERROR 0xc0000022.

Anybody have any info on this error meassage and possible solutions

on how to fix it ?

I am running a non steam version of DCS.

If you tell me how I can attach any required files for you to look at.

Thanks in advance for the help.

P.S. I have tried the DCS repair command but that didn't work.

Edited by gblr1

Sounds like a dll read / permission issue.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

I've seen that twice here in the forum.

Once due to a problem with the download of DCS. Packet error during download process, causing the user to re-download the program. There is a software program that verifies downloads by comparing files.........Anyone remember the name of it? EtherealN used to recommend using it.

The other user had a problem with the Redistributed Files and had to reinstall them. they can be found in the DCS Folder.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

I've seen that twice here in the forum.

Once due to a problem with the download of DCS. Packet error during download process, causing the user to re-download the program. There is a software program that verifies downloads by comparing files.........Anyone remember the name of it? EtherealN used to recommend using it.

The other user had a problem with the Redistributed Files and had to reinstall them. they can be found in the DCS Folder.

CRC Check Using MD5?

Google "CRC Checker"

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

e-mail from user support

I got the crc checker but have no idea how to use it.

I opened a ticket about the issue and got a reply back basically saying my system doesn't meet the minimum requirements to play the game.

Now I have been flying in the DCS world for a number of years with no major problems and after the last update im told my system is below minimum requirements to be part of the DCS family anymore.

I don't know for sure but I think there will be a lot of simmers who love DCS as much as I do who cannot use DCS anymore with a similar system to mine.

Im thinking of starting a thread for simmers in a similar situation as mine where I have used DCS for a number of years and now cant and would like to be able to use DCS again.

Any reply on this subject would be grateful.I work away from home a lot so please be patient with my replies if I don't get back straight away but I will get back to you.

Here are my system specs

intel dual core 6700 @ 2.66 ghz

32 bit windows 7 home premium

4 gb ram

amd r7 200 series.

DCS dropped 32bit support quite a while ago now... it was well published

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"