Logbook records

sotosev

I noticed in my logbook that only TOTAL score of my kills and fly hours update, not individually A-10C or Hawk index card updates accordingly. Isn’t this a bug?

System specs below

Case - Antec Three Hundred

PSU - Corsair AX750watt

Board - MSI Z170A GAMING PRO

CPU - Intel i5 6600K 3900MHz

Cooler - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Plus

Memory - Kingston HYPERX 16G DDR4 2400Mhz CL15

Graphics - MSI GEFORCE GTX 980 GAMING 4G

SSD - Samsung 950 PRO 256GB M.2 NVMe

Monitor - Philips 277E 27" 1920x1080 60Hz

OS - Windows 10 Home 64bit

Flight Controllers - Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG, Saitek COMBAT RUDDER PEDALS, TrackIR 4, Track Clip Pro

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A ok thank for the reply. So waiting for 2 anyway...

System specs below

Case - Antec Three Hundred

PSU - Corsair AX750watt

Board - MSI Z170A GAMING PRO

CPU - Intel i5 6600K 3900MHz

Cooler - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Plus

Memory - Kingston HYPERX 16G DDR4 2400Mhz CL15

Graphics - MSI GEFORCE GTX 980 GAMING 4G

SSD - Samsung 950 PRO 256GB M.2 NVMe

Monitor - Philips 277E 27" 1920x1080 60Hz

OS - Windows 10 Home 64bit

Flight Controllers - Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG, Saitek COMBAT RUDDER PEDALS, TrackIR 4, Track Clip Pro

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, known bug, fixed in 2.0
Source?

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday they should annonced the logbook fix...It could be the most incredible April fool :cry:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I5 3570K OC@4.2Ghz - Asus P8Z77-v - Gainward Nvidia GTX770 2go - G.Skill 8Go RAM DDR3 - Hotas Cougar + Warthog - TrackIR 5

• 3 weeks later...

I dont play anymore since this bug (1 year now) and i'm waiting to have this bug fix to buy new modules.

they annonce they will fix this in 2.0 but when they announce this "2.0" was schedule for end of 2014. Now we don't know exactly. I think they should change their plans and move this fix in the branch 1.X instead of 2.0

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I5 3570K OC@4.2Ghz - Asus P8Z77-v - Gainward Nvidia GTX770 2go - G.Skill 8Go RAM DDR3 - Hotas Cougar + Warthog - TrackIR 5

• 2 weeks later...

How do I assign a pilot to an aircraft?

Hi all.

I'm new to this game, mainly playing in the A-10C and learning fast. I'm having one issue I can't seem to resolve though...

When I go into the logbook I can see my flight hour totals but when I select the different Aircraft they all say Zero hours even though I have spent time flying them.

Why are the hours I have flown in the different aircraft not shown under those aircraft tabs? How do I make that happen?

This is my first post on the forums and any help will be greatly appreciated.

With Thanks. DogStar.

I dont play anymore since this bug (1 year now) and i'm waiting to have this bug fix to buy new modules.

they annonce they will fix this in 2.0 but when they announce this "2.0" was schedule for end of 2014. Now we don't know exactly. I think they should change their plans and move this fix in the branch 1.X instead of 2.0

While I agree that ED just too often created the appeal we would face EDGE "soon", I absolutely don't see why you don't enjoy wonderful aircraft modules in the meantime, only because of a lousy logbook function...

• 3 weeks later...

I see why, like some friends. Why to play without save ? I cannot see my progress, my medals, nothing. And it is is basic features. I can find it working in all my others sims. So I play to others and not to DCS anymore.

I'm waiting for a fix...since 14 months ! :lol:

And I don't think you will have EDGE before september...or december (12 months of delay...what else ?). It is hard and long to code...release a bugged DCS2.0 could be a disaster. I don't blame them to delay DCS2.0. I blame them to inject this logbook fix in 2.X and not 1.X

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Oh yea of little faith!

DCS World 2.0 in the first half of this year - I read that as by the end of June. As for the logbook - mine has always logged total hours and medals etc, but it doesn't divide it into individual modules. It'll be on the list of fixes, but I don't expect it will ever be a high priority.

Just, as always, be patient.

Just get an empty notebook and use a stopwatch for air time and an abacus for kills. Sorted.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

• 5 weeks later...

ok DSC 2.0 not before end of june...

PLeease, please please !!! we need a quick fix for the logbook. I've been sooooooo patient ! I'm waiting since more than one year for this small fix.

please I need an official answer.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just get an empty notebook and use a stopwatch for air time and an abacus for kills. Sorted.

yes and when DCS don t want to start I close my eyes and imagine it :D Thanks for the workaround man. I hope you don't provide such solutions in your daily job otherwise it must be difficult to work with you....:lol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]