Missing Part

M.K.AlMehrizi

Missing Part  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Missing Part

Since i have been playing this game i thought that there's a small hole that's in this game and it doesn't simulate my country's UAE Air Force in the new map that's going to be up "straits of hormuz" مَضيق هُرمُز , which's having the Lockheed Martin F-16E/F block 60 Desert Falcon , I thought that will be a really really good idea and simulates the Middle East aircrafts cause most of it is F16's ( and maybe Aermacchi MB-339 that'll be fantastic ! )

http://aviazioneaereimilitari.altervista.org/blog/lm-f-16-fighting-falcon/?doing_wp_cron=1426682638.9133470058441162109375

http://www.aviationgraphic.com/385-632-thickbox/f-16e-desert-falcon-tc-153.jpg

Edited by M.K.AlMehrizi

Missing Part

Well the F-16D and F-16C external model AI is being developed so I guess you could mod on some CFT's and paint them in desert camo

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

Well the F-16D and F-16C external model AI is being developed so I guess you could mod on some CFT's and paint them in desert camo

What's the point of having a plane is unofficially used by this country , that'll be no simulation in it lol , the F-16D and F-16C are not the official ones .

am not mad or anything its just that they should simulate the world and what they use and what not lol .:)

The map hasn't been released yet, so how can you say that something is missing?

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Just because you can't fly it, doesn't make it missing.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Just because you can't fly it, doesn't make it missing.

I didn't mean that its not going to happen to release a F-16 , am just recommending something that will simulate the military environment in the United Arab Emirates and am actually glad that they made the mirage 2000 which we actually use in the Air Force

ok, let me see, UAE will most likely be on the map WHEN it is released.

airframes? guess the UAE is already in better supply than other countries:

those are in game, even if not the version/block that might be in the UAE IRL.

F-16C -> community mod somewhere on the forum

Mirage 2000 -> RAZBAM is working on it

C-130

C-17

AH-64D

CH-47

UH-1H -> flyable

UH-60

BAE Hawk -> fylable

MQ-1 Predator

DHC-6 Twin Otter -> flyable community mod

so thats not to bad, isnt it?

RR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

What's the point of having a plane is unofficially used by this country , that'll be no simulation in it lol , the F-16D and F-16C are not the official ones .

am not mad or anything its just that they should simulate the world and what they use and what not lol .:)

the problem with "simulating the world" is in all those trees and buildings, hitboxes and collisions detection (FSX found this out the hard way)

City Hall is easier to fight, than a boys' club - an observation :P

"Resort is had to ridicule only when reason is against us." - Jefferson

"Give a group of potheads a bunch of weed and nothing to smoke out of, and they'll quickly turn into engineers... its simply amazing."

EVGA X99 FTW, EVGA GTX980Ti FTW, i7 5930K, 16Gb Corsair Dominator 2666Hz, Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit, Intel 520 SSD x 2, Samsung PX2370 monitor and all the other toys

-

"I am a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar"

ok, let me see, UAE will most likely be on the map WHEN it is released.

airframes? guess the UAE is already in better supply than other countries:

those are in game, even if not the version/block that might be in the UAE IRL.

F-16C -> community mod somewhere on the forum

Mirage 2000 -> RAZBAM is working on it

C-130

C-17

AH-64D

CH-47

UH-1H -> flyable

UH-60

BAE Hawk -> fylable

MQ-1 Predator

DHC-6 Twin Otter -> flyable community mod

so thats not to bad, isnt it?

RR

It's not that bad but most of these are just for side missions , even if you look on the news of UAE's Air Force all they use is F-16's

example :

All what you said is right but having something realistic is more cooler and having mods in DCS sometimes the online servers don't accept mods and also as i guess having mods in DCS is against the rules of the game maybe ? but still what you said is amazing and i really appreciate what DCS did to bring in some planes that we actually use :)

There needs to be a DCS F-16C/D or newer!

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED