AI GLOC?

mytai01

Can the AI suffer GLOC? I was dogfighting an F-4 once that did a split S after meeting me in the merge then just disappeared. I watched the track and it appeared that the aircraft became unresponsive after the split S for a few seconds and was going nearly straight down. Then it became active again and tried to pull out of the dive too late to prevent a crash. It seemed to me that it suffered GLOC. Is that possible?

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

• ED Team
I experienced something similar, imho it is possible

I also think I have experience with it. I had a dogfight with Sabre against MiG-15 and at low altitude he slammed into ground without any hits like video above. Unfortunately I don't have a track. But if it's true and AI really does have G lock I consider it as a great feature.

Edited by f-18hornet

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, GeForce RTX 2080Ti, 32 GB DRAM, HOTAS TM Warthog, FSSB R3 Lighting, MFG Crosswind, Win 10 Pro