Newb Question

I realize the terminology may make sense to some people, but in the keybinds where exactly do I bind a key/button to raise and lower landing gear?

What is the toggle called in the keybinds list?

I've flown the D9, and the keybind there is pretty straight forward. "Landing Gear"

Any help appreciated.

Edited by Page.Down
  • Like 1

Undercarriage Plunger or the G key. I believe its almost always G for most of the fixed wing planes.
I believe it's G in almost every flight simulator out there since flight simulators exists... :smartass:

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

• 4 weeks later...

Came here to find where the "landing gear" command key is, and have found it.

Thank you. :)

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Also, if you know the key combination but you don't know what the binding is called in the options menu, you can just press the key combination in the appropriate aircraft's key bindings page and the game will find it for you :).