SLMOD 7 and Servman3 unofficial running together

Hi, i'm struggling with getting the two working together, I can get either of them working on their own.

I'd ditch Servman if SLMOD had the AUTO restart function or someone can point me towards how to do that from the chat (or from inside the mission)

thanks

Edited by Pikey

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

I'm thinking these two lines in slmod are key, i'm just not good with scratch LUA as i'd like to create a trigger from a mission event for this

slmod.scheduleFunctionByRt(slmod.basicChat, {'Slmod: admin "' .. AdminName .. '" is restarting the mission.'}, net.get_real_time() + 0.1) -- scheduled so that reply from Slmod appears after your chat message.

slmod.scheduleFunctionByRt(net.load_mission, {slmod.current_mission}, net.get_real_time() + 5)

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

I run Slmod on Hollo Pointe. Admins can restart a mission from text chat with '-admin restart'. Or load with -admin load...

For an 'auto' restart, do you mean restart from Pause when someone Joins, or restart after the mission is complete?

I have not used Servman.

WC

Visit the Hollo Pointe DCS World server -- an open server with a variety of COOP & H2H missions including Combined Arms. All released missions are available for free download, modification and public hosting, from my Wrecking Crew Projects site.