F-14A/B DEVELOPMENT UPDATE #1 – 21/03/2015

Cobra847

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming alone nicely, steady progress is being made, thanks for the up date.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

Thank You. Big admiration to Mr.Karlsson then. :-) .....and for the rest of the team, of course. ;-)

We develop the vast majority of our artwork in-house. Myself, Mike (-Rudel-), Anders and Andreas comprise the art team.

Myself -- 3D/2D

-Rudel- -- 3D/2D

Anders -- 3D

Andreas -- 2D

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Dear Evil Corporate Overlord

Good job sire, I look forward to eating bark for a few months to purchase this module, actually I am going to stock up on some essential bark and bugs for that very day, that way if it goes on pre sell I am ready. Don't let me down you hear your majesty, its a lot more work getting food this way than buying it in a store

Your serf

Nevyn

Edited by Nevyn

Dear Evil Corporate Overlord

Good job sire, I look forward to eating bark for a few months to purchase this module, actually I am going to stock up on some essential bark and bugs for that very day, that way if it goes on pre sell I am ready. Don't let me down you hear your majesty, its a lot more work getting food this way than buying it in a store

Your serf

Nevyn

You should also practice your dance to please the lord's...:worthy:

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

Hello Cobra,Are you still planning an update for this week? Not trying to be pushy,Just want to know how often I should visit LNS Forum:D

Daily :)

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language

We develop the vast majority of our artwork in-house. Myself, Mike (-Rudel-), Anders and Andreas comprise the art team.

Myself -- 3D/2D

-Rudel- -- 3D/2D

Anders -- 3D

Andreas -- 2D

That's a fantastic job, guys. I wish I have the same skills in 3D modelling like You. :thumbup:

Thank You.

Incredible renders!

And I bet once they get the full aircraft renders absolutely spot on... they will dirty her up just like a real hard working naval F-14!

It makes me puke how spoilt you lucky jet bas... guys are!

Where are the choppers Leatherneck? :cry_2:

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

My first 3D model. cir. 1999ish. 3DSMax rev3

7TGcBLg.jpg

I never finished it, and it still looks like that lol. Also do 4D now.

Edited by -Rudel-

https://magnitude-3.com/

https://www.facebook.com/magnitude3llc

https://www.youtube.com/@magnitude_3

i9 13900K, 128GB RAM, RTX 4090, Win10Pro, 2 x 2TB SSD

i9 10980XE, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090Ti, Win10 Pro, 2 x 256GB SSD, 4 x 512GB SSD RAID 0, 6 x 4TB HDD RAID 6, 9361-8i RAID Controller

i7 4960X, 64GB RAM, GTX Titan X Black, Win10 Pro, 512GB PCIe SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD

7TGcBLg.jpg

Oh wow, we're getting a ... :huh: ... what the hell will we get? :D

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ark Royal (the Audacious one) post 1970?

Same era but different country...:book:

Can't find any good Audaciuos blueprints.

-Rudel- - PFM with ASM maybe???

Better then my first..

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

I do 3D too.

Now, who wants tea?

teapot.jpg

Awesome teapot, btw. Just one click away!

My rig specs:

Intel Core i7 4770 @3.4Ghz // Corsair 16GB DDR3 // MoBo Asus Z87K // HDD 1TB 7200RPM // eVGA Nvidia GTX 760GT 2GB DDR5 // LG 3D 47" 1920x1080 // Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS // Saitek Combat Pro Pedals // Thrustmaster MFD Cougar pack // PS3 Eye + FTNOIR