FPS Drop With Cockpit Lighting

Kimi_uy

Hey everyone,

As the title says, I'm experiencing FPS drop when turning on the cockpit lights.

I have no issues with any other module in regards of FPS (save the hiccups on the ground).

I do not have a high end PC but since I can handle everything else properly it seemed weird.

• 1 year later...

I get this too. It's quite noticeable when running with VR gear. The dips in frame rates are not good. The lights could be brighter as well - at least with VR.

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

Falcon XT/AT/3.0/4.0 | LB2 | DCS | LOMAC

Been Flight Simming Since 1988!

Useful VR settings and tips for DCS HERE

In VR the drop in frames creates ghosting when looking about the cockpit.

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

derekspearedesigns.com 25,000+ Gaming Enthusiasts Trust DSD Components to Perform!

i7-11700k 4.9g | RTX3080ti (finally!)| 64gb Ram | 2TB NVME PCIE4| Reverb G1 | CH Pro Throt/Fighterstick Pro | 4 DSD Boxes

In 1.5.4 OpenBeta or 1.5.3?

I should have specified this. Apologies, it's the Open Beta 1.5.4. It also seems as if the cockpit lighting is brighter in the daytime than at night in VR.

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare

Thanks and one last question; Oculus or Vive?

The Oculus CV1 with the latest updates to the Home software. My full system specifications are in my signature below.

Derek "BoxxMann" Speare