Radio Menu font size

Chic

Had been running Large font on Rad Menu thanks to a nice little tip found in this forum. Of course font size reverted to default after recent update.

I'm usually pretty good at filing this kind of stuff BUT I cant seem to fine the post instructing how to do it.

Can anybody offer it up?

Thanks

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)  | AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 4,5Ghz | 128Gb DDR4 3200Mhz | beQuiet! Dark Power 12 1200W | 2 x 2Tb M.2 Samsung SSD | 2 x 4 Tb M.2 Samsung SSD |  Aorus RTX3090 Xtreme 24Gb | Windows 10 Pro x64 | HOTAS Cougar (heavily modified) | MFG Crosswind pedals | CH Throttle Quadrant | TrackIR5 | Oculus Quest 2 | VoiceAttack

Aviate Navigate Communicate

Thanks Bud

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS

Hi, I found the above by PeterP to be very useful, but found some of the file paths to be out dated. The link below is my slightly modified version, hope this is useful for you.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2049680&postcount=4

Edit. Many apologies, looks like it has been updated.

Edited by mondaysoff

Modules NOT currently in my hanger

Yak 52/F-14 Tomcat/CE II/Mig-19/I-16/FW-A-8/JF-17/Supercarrier

My system:

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 mobo

3.5 GHz Intel Core i5 4690k

H100i CPU Cooler

16 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 Hyper X Fury Red

MSI GTX980ti GPU

EVGA 850W PSU

Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD

128gb Plextor M.2 storage (Boot Drive)

Windows 10 X64 Professional

Acer XB281HK G-sync monitor

Trackir 5

MFG Crosswind pedals

T M Warthog Hotas

Hi, I found the above by PeterP to be very useful, but found some of the file paths to be out dated. The link below is my slightly modified version, hope this is useful for you.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2049680&postcount=4

Edit. Many apologies, looks like it has been updated.

Thanks MO. I came up with pretty much same edits although haven't played with line width yet. Will give it a go. Thanks again.

JUST CHOPPERS

Mondaysoff, I noticed your edits so you can minimize keying. Slick.

I recently converted to voice activation. VoiceAttack is so accurate and unbelievably versatile that I NEVER use keyboard while in cockpit. All my cyclic and collective buttons are freed up to do their actual functions. Real game changer

JUST CHOPPERS

Mondaysoff, I noticed your edits so you can minimize keying. Slick.

I recently converted to voice activation. VoiceAttack is so accurate and unbelievably versatile that I NEVER use keyboard while in cockpit. All my cyclic and collective buttons are freed up to do their actual functions. Real game changer

Thanks Chic. Just searched VoiceAttack and looks good, sounds like it maybe way over my head, macro's and all that, never used them before but always willing to learn, seeing that I have a Cyborg 7 keyboard as well, so no excuses. Just bought new headphones with a microphone and downloaded Team Speak, but that is a far as I have got with it.

Just a quick tip for the future regarding your OP, I was told by a fellow member hear that DCS creates a backup file which includes subfolders such as MODS & Scripts. After the update, You simply open up the DCS world root directory and copy and replace all the backup files and allow overwrite saving a lot of time re-entering all that info. IIRC the folder is _backup.000/_backup.001 and so on, I had about 15 of these files not knowing what they were for, now I know I keep all but the lastest one.

Modules NOT currently in my hanger

Yak 52/F-14 Tomcat/CE II/Mig-19/I-16/FW-A-8/JF-17/Supercarrier

My system:

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 mobo

3.5 GHz Intel Core i5 4690k

H100i CPU Cooler

16 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 Hyper X Fury Red

MSI GTX980ti GPU

EVGA 850W PSU

Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD

128gb Plextor M.2 storage (Boot Drive)

Windows 10 X64 Professional

Acer XB281HK G-sync monitor

Trackir 5

MFG Crosswind pedals

T M Warthog Hotas

Thanks Chic. Just searched VoiceAttack and looks good, sounds like it maybe way over my head, macro's and all that, never used them before but always willing to learn, seeing that I have a Cyborg 7 keyboard as well, so no excuses. Just bought new headphones with a microphone and downloaded Team Speak, but that is a far as I have got with it.

Just a quick tip for the future regarding your OP, I was told by a fellow member hear that DCS creates a backup file which includes subfolders such as MODS & Scripts. After the update, You simply open up the DCS world root directory and copy and replace all the backup files and allow overwrite saving a lot of time re-entering all that info. IIRC the folder is _backup.000/_backup.001 and so on, I had about 15 of these files not knowing what they were for, now I know I keep all but the lastest one.

Was wondering what those files were about. Though I only have backup.000. Good to Know. Will investigate further. Thanks.

Have fun.

JUST CHOPPERS