Tacview never records anything in multiplayer except own aircraft

Hi,

Lately I see that unless I host the mission myself on multiplayer, nothing is recorded in Tacview except my own maneuvers.

Previously I mean to remember that most servers recorded to Tacview. Have something changed?

Is there a setting in my Tacview that I must correct?

Thank you

• 1 month later...

Start the replay of that sortie and let it run... you can accelerate time so it finishes faster but don't accelerate till it hogs your PC. After it finishes you will find that TacView has recorded again that mission but this time with all the action.

That if the replay is not corrupted and then... you can ask for one recorded by others.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Tacview can be used as an in-game cheat in real time, is why the 104th does not allow it.

I did a Google search about this last night as I encountered a situation on another server where I suspect that one individual was doing just that. The Google search info dates back to 2009 in the archive I was reading. I don't think the guys that develop Tacview have overcome this issue, yet.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]